Emotions

Kyungsoo's POV

It was weekend and Kyungsoo felt relieved that he doesn't have to deal with Kai in the next two days.

I know that I should have not slapped him. But what if he will just say he was sorry again? What if he just mistook me again for somebody else?

Im afraid that I will fall for him more and I know it will be painful to deal with someone who can't return your feelings.

"Kyung-ah, why are you so sad? Did someone hurt you?" Suho asked.

"What if I say Yes? What will you do?" Kyungsoo replied.

"Of course I will kick his/her ass. No one hurts my Kyungsoo" while fisting his hands.

"Nah... nevermind" Kyungsoo said.

"Hey you're so mean! " Suho said while poking kyungsoo on the stomach.

"I just want to forget all of  these feelings now ! " Kyungsoo whispered inside his brain.

"Hey Suho let's go out!  I'll treat you >3> "  kyungsoo decided.

"Okay, since you said it" suho smiled.

Game center

"So why are we here? I thought you want to go somewhere peaceful to unwind" Suho asked.

"But I like it here, and I want to play  that game again"Kyungsoo answered.

"What game?"Suho asked.

"That one!" Kyungsoo hurriedly ran to the machine.

"I want to vent out my anger!" Kyungsoo smiled.