Jealousy

*ching*

"One of the usual please" Chanyeol said.

"Okay Si-" Baekhyun was interrupted.

"Yah! Its just you giant" Baekhyun smiled.

"I miss you babe" Chanyeol gave baekhyun a peck on the lips.

"H-how... dare.. you.. I'm still working!" Baekhyun turned around and wiped the glasses.

"Aren't you going to give me my order?" Chanyeol pouts.

"Ah... here" Baekhyun placed the drink.

"babe, why are you so cold these days?  I just came back from the states... didn't you miss me?" Chanyeol said.

"Uhm ... just don't bother me for a while... I'm still working" Baekhyun told chanyeol.

"Ouch... that hurts.. don't tell me you found another guy already when I was away?... and you can't look me straight in  the eyes!" Chanyeol said.

"No..no.. its not like that its just that.." Baekhyun was cut-off.

*bang*

Chanyeol placed the bill of his untouched drink and went out.

Baekhyun can't believe what happened. He did not know that Chanyeol can act like that.

"I really don't know anything about him, the fact that were dating.... I don't even know what was his work, where he lives and even his favorite food and etc.:" Baekhyun continued to serve the customers.

Days came by and Baekhyun still didn't receive any call from Chanyeol, not even visiting  him at work.

"Is he still sulking?, .... ah... maybe I should call him.... but if I call wouldn't I be too pushy or something?... well I should just go to his apartment... Oopps!.. I don't even know where he lives" Baekhyun was staring at his phone for a while now.

He grabbed a pen and paper and wrote something.

Name: Park Chanyeol

Address: __________

Age : _____________