Chapter 32

"I hope you liked the tulips" Kai said.

"Thanks, I love it... Its my favorite flower" Kyungsoo smiled while looking at the flowers.

" I saw it on your phone before that you liked this flowers" Kai smiled. 

"Yah ! Are you some kind of a stalker?" Kyungsoo said.

"Its your fault for leaving your phone on my apartment remember?" Kai let out a smirk.

Kyungsoo remembered that moment and he remained silent for a while.

"Ah...  The bubble tea.. the bubble tea .." Kyungsoo broke the silence and grabbed the bubble tea from the box.

*Slurp* *slurp*

"Ah... so cool.." Kyungsoo smiled like a kid with a lollipop. Then he noticed Kai staring at him while smiling.

"Why? why are you staring?" Kyungsoo suddenly turned his back to Jongin.

" Is it bad to admire the one that I love? .. " Kai smiled and Kyungsoo blushed.

After a couple of sip on the bubble tea, Kyungsoo wants to eat Ice cream now.

"Neh,... Kai... I want Ice cream.." Kyungsoo pouts while staring at Jongin.

"You want Ice cream? but you still have bubble tea..." Kai answered.

"Yah! Are you saying that I can't have what I want ?.. in the first place this is half your fault.. I'm prergnant and this happens.. I can't help it when I'm craving" Kyungsoo started crying.

"No.. I did not mean it in that way... hush Kyungie, hush.. I'll get you Ice cream now" Kai enveloped Kyungsoo in a hug.

"Really?... Waaah! Thanks " Kyungsoo's mood went about 180 degrees from sad to happy.

"Yeah.. I'll be back .. please wait for me okay?" Kai gave Kyungsoo a peck on the lips.

Kyungsoo was blushing because Kai kissed him on the lips.  Then Kyungsoo continued to watch the cooking show and ate  popcorn.

After 15 mins.

"I'm back !" Kai put down the plastic bag and brought out the ice cream. "I picked your favorite, chocolate" he smiled.

"Thanks Kai .." Kyungsoo scooped the ice cream and started eating with Jongin.  

Kai and Kyungsoo watched television and ended up watching a comedy show and they were both laughing there ass off. Like bestfriends hanging out with each other, it seemed like something did not happen.

After sometime..

"Kai, I want spaghetti" Kyungsoo whined. "What?" Kai replied.