New

Somehow a not so familiar voice said "Hey Kyungie!"

Then when he turned back to the other side he saw Kai standing with a big smile on his face while raising kyungsoo's cellphone on his right hand.

 Kyungsoo saw Kai standing with a big smile on his face. "Somethings not right, yesterday he was so mad and now he is smiling.. I don't get it " he wondered. "My phone... right my phone, don't tell me he----" when suddenly he was cut when Kai interupted him saying "I found something interesting".

"Just as I thought He really found out my secret, now Im doomed !" he whispered to himself. "Im so embarassed.... How should I get my phone from him?". Kyungsoo thought of various ways like he would count from 1,2,3 then run and snatch his phone from Kai's hand or Just ask politely to return him his phone. "But If I ask politely, Im sure he will only make fun of me" he added.

He made up his mind and decided to run and snatch the phone from Kai's hand. While Kai was busy answering his phone, he placed kyungsoo's phone in his back pocket. So this made Kyungsoo have an advantage to get it now. "Okay here goes nothing" then he snatched the phone from Kai's back pocket and ran as fast as he could. But Kai was not a lame one, he chased Kyungsoo and in a matter of just seconds he reached up to Kyungsoo. 

He stopped Kyungsoo  by pulling Kyungsoo's hand. "What are you doing?....Let me go!" kyungsoo screamed.

Then Kai released Kyungsoo's hand. Then Kyungsoo started to walk away from him.

While walking, Kyungsoo on the other hand was so frustrated because until now Kai was still following him. "Oh..I merely forgot that I have to go to the salon to have my hair cut because It's growing long" he said it a bit louder so Kai will hear it and maybe he will not follow him anymore.

But as Kyungsoo approached the salon, Kai was still following him like a dog. He stopped and walked to where Kai was "What's your problem!, Why are you following me like a dog... You should go home now" he shouted. 

Then Kai replied "Your going to be my tutor right? Is it bad to check on my tutor's backround? What if you're a killer?, or maybe a drug dealer.. Then I will just die or get arrested without knowing anything" 

"But Of course it does! Your invading my privacy" kyungsoo added.

Then Kyungsoo headed inside the salon and chose his desired haircut. After an houur, he was so shocked of his new appearance "Is this me? Its like a new me" he said while admiring himself.

Kyungsoo could not believe what he saw, Kai was still waiting for him on the coffee shop near the salon  or maybe not----

When he was about to approach Kai, a girl suddenly clung onto him. Then he just walk away and headed to  Kai's apartment.

He arrived at the apartment and clearly Kai was not home because of what he saw earlier. He got inside using the spare key and since he was not yet having dinner, he decided to prepare food. 

After eating his meal, he placed Kai's share on the microwave and left a note on the table.

He decided to leave since 30 minutes have passed by and  he still had homework. While opening the door, he stumbled up with Kai causing the both of them to fall.