You're not sorry

So the next few days came by with avoiding all the questions not related to their lessons.

Monday - They started the lessons then after an hour and a half Kyungsoo went home.

Tuesday- They started the lessons then after an hour and a half Kyungsoo went home.

Wednesday to Friday they kept doing the same things.

No eye contact, No Hi(s) or Hello(s) , No goodbye(s).

Saturday 12:37 am

*ring* *ring*

"Who's calling  in this hour?"

He reached for his phone in a table near his bed.  *ring* *ring*

"Kyungsoo? What took you so long to answer my call?" the person on the other line said in a loud manner.

"Oh Im sorry, Its because I was asleep and I just woke up from your call... do you even know what time is it now?" Kyungsoo said.

"Well, I just want to invite you to my party next weekend. It's okay I know you won't drink... I just want your presence there, So 8 pm on the Red fort Ivy Club near the 187 street.. got it? Be there okay?" Then the other line was cut-off.

"What? Party? ... Do I really have to attend?.. But this could be one of my chance to experience things like this.. Its not like I'll drink and get drunk, I just want to see what really people do in that kind of environment" he said to himself.

Monday

"Hey my cute penguin!" 

"Hi Sehun"

"Are you free this weekend ? I have tickets for the premiere night of the new movie!" took out the tickets from his bag.

"Im not so sure If I can go .. But what time is be the premiere for the movie?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It will start at 8 pm, Is there a problem? Won't you be able to come? " Sehun asked.