Love is Feeling

*CLICK*

"I'm home" Sehun said.

"Oh... welcome home Sehunnie" Kyungsoo replied.

" How was school?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Still the same. Nothing out of the ordinary...How about my cute penguin?  How was the check up?" Sehun asked.

"......." Kyungsoo blushed.

"Kyungsoo?" Sehun noticed Kyungsoo blushing when he asked about the check-up.

"Ah... yes.. It's okay ... The doctor gave me a note for the things I should do.."  Kyungsoo looked down while blushing.

"...Neh.. Kyungsoo.. I've been meaning to ask you.. Are you hiding something from me?" Sehun said.

"......." Kyungsoo can't utter a word to say.

"So.. I'm right huh?... I know that you're hiding something from me since Jongin came back to Korea . Are you perhaps seeing him ?" Sehun said.

"............. I..... I...." Kyungsoo don't know how he would react from the question.

"Sehunnie.... I'm sorry, I kept it from you.... I'm so sorry..."

"Do you still love him?" Sehun asked.

Kyungsoo tried to ignore the question.

"Here.. cake.. It's delicious" Kyungsoo smiled.

"Yah... don't play with me Kyungsoo.. you still love him don't you?.... Even though he left you like that, you still love him?" Sehun got angry.

"....Y-yeah... That's why I'm hating this part of me that still long for him.. Even if I wanted to, but I can't.. Just when I'm about to get used to things without him, he suddenly comes back.. and my heart still can't lie that it still beats for him... I know I may sound selfish Sehun, but I'm trying to like you the way you like me ..."

"... I know that you still love him... Ever since that day when we saw Kai at the temple, I saw how you reacted and the way your eyes look at him..."

"Sehun.. I'm sorry" Kyungsoo started crying.

"You don't have to force yourself to love me... I knew it from the start that you can't forget him.. but I still hold on to the chance that I could still make you fall for me.." Sehun went to his room.

"Sehun-ah!" Kyungsoo called but sehun did not look back.

As hard as it seems but Sehun cried too. He even thought that everything would turn out good for him and Kyungsoo, but here comes Kai getting in the picture.