Chapter 35

The sun was up and shining brightly. Suho woke up in an unfamiliar place with walls and ceilings painted in white. For a moment he thought "Am I dead? No that can't be" then he realize there was a somewhat familiar figure of a man seating near the bed. He rubbed his eyes since his vision was all blurry and to his surprise when he recognize the person he moved in an instant and hit his head on the headboard leaving a loud groan "Ouch..!" 

"Hyung! Hyung! are you okay?" the man said in a worried tone.

"W..wait.. You.. why... how..." Suho uttered those questions.

"Hyung I know you have a lot of questions but please hear me out Okay?" the man said.

"No... I'm going.." Suho stood up and was pulled by the man into a tight hug.

"Hyung, please don't cast me away.. I've been looking for you this past 5 years.." the man hugged Suho so tight that even Suho can't breathe.

"Stop! I can't breathe!"Suho pushed the man away.

"Hyung please hear me out" the man pleads.

"I'm not yet ready for this.. let's continue this next time" Suho said.

"No.. I won't, what if you will disappear again? Do you know how hard it was for this past 5 years?" the man was on the verge of crying.

"So you're saying its my fault?" Suho said.

"No.. I didn't mean it that way.. please hear me out just this once" the man said and held Suho's hands.

"Okay.. since you really insist" Suho said.

They went to the living room and took at seat facing each other.

"Hyung its me Yixing, I know you're still shocked at this moment. But I still love you hyung, all these years I've been looking for you since you disappeared. I know why you went back to Korea after graduation. My father threatened you right? He told me the truth before he died last year."

"Then? Are you sure that that was only reason why I disappeared?" Suho stood up.

"Then what else could be the reason?" Yixing was puzzled.

"Find it out for yourself.. I'm done..I'm going home" Suho left the house and with a wound that was once sealed but now it was re-opened.

"Why? why did you look for me? I was doing fine without you" Suho's tears began falling as he went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai woke up from the noise downstairs. He wanted to sleep more but the noise downstairs was annoying him. He went downstairs with a bitch face and straightly headed towards the dining area.

"Omo.. my son is awake" Mrs. Kim went to Kai and kissed his cheeks.

"Yah! I told you to stop treating me like a baby!" Kai shouted.

"Don't be shy, I know you're still a baby unless you yourself made a baby right?" Mrs Kim joked earning a stare from Tao and Kai almost felt his heart went out of his chest.

" Wait, why are you looking at me like I said something wrong?.. Now stop it and eat" Mrs. Kim said.

After eating Kai immediately went back to his room and closed the door. He was sweating like crazy, he can't think straight, he remembered his dream last night and it made him loose it. 

He went downstairs and saw his mom on the living room reading magazines. 

"Mom.." Kai called up to her mom.

"Yes my son" His mom smiled and Kai was scared if this her mom's smiled will be replaced by a furious looking monster if he tells him about Kyungsoo.

"Ah.. nothing mom please continue what you were doing" Kai hurriedly went upstairs and knocked at Tao's room.

After a couple of knocks, Tao opened the door.

"So getting cold feet?" Tao chuckled.

"Help" Kai said.

"Let's see" Tao said like he was planning something.

They discussed how they will break the news to their mom but in a good way that his mom can't get angry.

Plan A :

Buy mom's favorite Rockyroad Ice cream then reveal the news

Plan B : 

Take mom to the spa and reveal the news after the massage session

"Are you sure about this ? " Kai asked

"This is the only way we could drop the bomb without harming mom" Tao said.

"What if it will not work?" Kai walked back and forth.

"Then I can't help you any further, Its a responsibility that you should take" Tao frankly said.

"Then I'll guess I will prepare myself for the worst case scenario" Kai let out a chuckle.

"HAHAHA.. that's te spirit!" Tao tapped Kai's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : (05/24/14)

Hello guys, this is just a short update ~ please forgive me T-T

YES IT'S YIXING!

I know, there's so many questions yet to be answered :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ EXO'S 1ST SOLO CONCERT  :3

If only I can be part of the galaxy ocean ~

My twitter is so full of updates ~

I WISH I WAS THERE <3 #LOSTPLANETinSEOUL

Jaaa~