Fuck you🖕🏾

Tae"

"Yo my nigga I'm here"

"I'm inside in the back by the back bar " Chris said before I hung up the phone in his face, I wanted this nigga to no I had no respect for him father or not.

As me and knuckles walked to the back of the club I see this nigga sitting with a big ass bottle on ice in front of him.

"Look at this punk ass dead beat"

"Yeah fam I see him" knuckles said laughing.

As we approached him he stood up trynna give me a hug..
"Get yo dirty ass hands off me, next time its gone be a bullet hole in the head" I said smacking his hands down an moving around him to sit.

"I ain't gone take to much disrespect ya hear me"

"Bitch I don't owe you no respect the fuck You thought this shit was I only came to see why you left and what for after that you out my life for good" I said raising my voice.

"Chill cuhz you gone get kicked out of here" Knuckles said

"Ight imma try"

"So son—"

"Watch ya mouth my name is Tae" I said cutting him off.

"So tae I been thinking about this for a long time now I just want to fix what I broke and try to get to know you"

"Next!!" I said being sarcastic trying to get to the question I wanted to know.

"Just hear me out so- I mean tae"

"I just wanna hear the reason you left Chris"

"It was a very difficult time for me I was going through a lot with your mothers illness I tried to get her help but she wouldnt go, I tried I just couldn't do it no more"

"So you just said fuck me an Christian not caring about our safety huh!!, at least I know you a real ass bitch and as of today your dead to me!" I said as I got up and walked back to the entrance.

"Damn fam you good" knuckles said as we got in the car.

"Yeah I ain't trippin I'm good"

As I'm sitting in the car this nigga come up to the window with some bullshit pointing at my phone,

"Tae please give me a chance at least meet my family your sister" he said showing me a picture.

"Hold up the fuck!!" Knuckles said leaning over to look at the picture he was holding up.

"You good wtf is up" I said looking at knucks with confusion.

"That's fucking diamond! Ask cuhz what's her name and is that his daughter"

Once knucks said that I realized that's the same girl we picked up the other day, but I still rolled my window down to confirm while I gripped my gun from under the seat.

"This yo daughter nigga"

"No that's my daughter in law I married her mom"

I rolled back up my window and looking over at knucks seeing what he was trynna do seeing that my his ass like to rape females.

"It's up to you im down with what ever you choose"

"Say less fam for life right?"

"You know"

I pulled down my window an picked up my gun an let off to shots to the head, then got out an wiped the few little splatters on my window and sparked my blunt up

"Yo that shit was ruthless as fuck imma call my peoples an they'll handle this shit let's just get the fuck up outta here"

"Yup"

As soon as I got back in the car I sped off and went home to check on my brother before I went to knucks house.

____________________________________

I know it not long but this was a special update for my sis since she said I been m.i.a.😭🤷🏾‍♀️

But any who after the next to chapters the book will be complete do y'all think I should do a part 2 or start a new book😏

____________________________________

Go read my 🍯hunnybuns 🍯books👇🏾
• 🌸🌸Millie311 🌸🌸 (Too Good to be True.)

• 🌺🌺 IuvIetters 🌺🌺 (crossroads.)

• 🌼🌼Adonis_Mommy0422 🌼🌼(Thugs need love.)
•🌹🌹 ThatGirlBlessings  🌹🌹 (TRUCE?)

•and remember shows some interaction let them know your there.

Thankyou for reading 🥰💖

Toodles👋😘.