Night mares

Teetee"

As I got ready to get out of bed to go use the restroom I felt Diamond twitch and jump a little bit as if she was having a bad dream or something but I didn't pay it no mind.
As I went to reach for her arm to move it off of me this bitch diamond lets out a loud ass scream
"Heeeeeeeeellllpppp meeeeee!!" "mooooooom pleaseeee no im sooo sorry!"Following behind her scream was her fist as she cocks her arm back an decks me dead in my lip, causing me to bleed.
I was caught so off guard that I punched the bitch back out of reflexes, before I knew it we was throwing hands, most of mind connected while most of hers went straight past me or only hitting my body, I only knew how to fight so good because I be beating bitches up every other day at the club for always trynna test me.

I guess we woke up knuckles in the mist of fighting on the bed because he was pulling me off her,
"Wtf is going on chilll!"

"This bitch punched me outta nowhere!" I said fixing myself trying to catch my breath and call down.

I looked over to see what diamond response was but all her ass was doing is crying, I felt kinda bad because she had a black eye now because of me and a busted lip but shit a bitch touch me I'm beating her ass Period.

Knuckles walked over to pick diamond up off the floor and set her on the bed an going to the kitchen a coming back with a ice pack cause I sure the fuck wasn't.

I went to the bathroom an came back kissing diamond on her forehead apologizing for beating her ass so bad realizing I was a bit harsh, I still didn't understand why she even hit me.

"What's wrong diamond?" I asked out of concern.

"You wouldn't understand I'll be fine though I'm sorry I honestly didn't mean it I had a bad dream that's all"

"I be telling y'all ass to stop watching them scary ass movies knowing y'all scared of the damn dark" knuckles said as he playfully pushed diamond.

"Shut yo ass up" I said smacking him in the head

" let's go back to bed" London said.

"Man I'm not tired anymore shit im bout to eat some cereal and smoke me a blunt y'all ass done got a nigga up so I mind as we'll play madden '19. Knuckles said leaving the room using us as a excuse to play the game.

"I'm definitely hitting that blunt!" I said patting my weave walking right be hind him only because I didn't wanna lay with her cause if she hit me again imma knock her ass smooth the fuck out.

"Ight I guess I'm the only one still tired maybe because I got the shit beat out of me" London said laughing pulling the blank over her head with the ice pack to her eye.

I sat on the couch next to Knuckles and stared at him as he hit the blunt, i was thinking about the whole fight situation and how she clearly was dreaming about something else and not no damn scary movie.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He said letting me know that he didn't believe what she had said to.

"You messy as hell" I jokingly dragged out.

"Nawh I'm just real as hell"

"It's more to it and she gone tell us in the morning or her ass can go shiiit her pussyain't that good" knuckles said laughing but he was dead ass.

"Boooy stop fronting cuhz yo ass be the loudest one up in here " I replied defending diamond even though he was right cuhz the first time was amazing but after that it was low key nasty but I liked her so I was willing to accept it.
______________________________

London"
As I laid in the bed embarrassed that I really just started started a fight in my sleep like I'm some nut case or something.

My nightmares have gotten worse since I had sex with knuckles, I only did it because I really like Teetee her smile just brightens my day when I'm with her I'm so happy and I can't deny that knuckles is a fine ass dude.

Shit it didn't matter how much I liked them I probably creeped them out and ruined any chances I had with teetee. I keep telling myself I was going to go get help for my nightmares an shit but I just haven't put to much effort in because I thought if I just don't have any sexual relationships with men I wouldn't lose sleep because of my nightmares keeping me up all night.

I hated having to revisit the worst day of my life when I lost both of my parents.

I missed my mother so much when she first died I stayed up for 10 days straight I didn't say anything to anyone the entire 10days because I was in the state of shock I had to go to therapy 2x a day until I started talking again I was so fucked up but after a while I learned how to deal with it.

My aunt had custody of me after they died, She pretty much Raised me for the last 2 years until I graduated and moved out into my first apartment with the money I got from my parents life insurance. They had me set for the rest of my life but I chose to be a pediatrician nurse at the hospital an keep saving to start my own business without taking loans from the bank.
_______________________________

Authors notes:
Guys the last few days I have been extremely tired my kids be running me over the edge just imagine having twins 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

But Thankyou for reading 🥰💖
Follow Millie311  cocainepassion