Introducing Tae.

When I was like 10 years old my momma suffered a mental break Down from my father leaving her for another one, She ranted and screamed at my brother Christian and I while I tried to hide him and protect him from her, As I was trying to get him out of the house she pulled her little .22 and tried to shoot us both.
The first time she pulled the trigger and it jammed, Before she pulled it again I tackled her ass down, I still don't know how the hell I managed to get it away from her. I guess she wasn't at her full strength because of the break down she was going through. I hated seeing my mom like that but at that point I knew me and my little brother wasn't safe around her.
I took my brother an ran to my grandma house a few blocks down and never looked back, eventually one day my granny received a call that my mom died from being hit by a head on car collision from her running into moving traffic.

I still have nightmares about that night and it was 12 years ago, my granny raised me an my brother until I turned 20 an she passed away leaving me everything she possibly owned, I'm pretty much raisiny my brother, I thought about calling my dad but the bitch ass nigga just up an left my momma so obviously he don't care bout us and never will so I just said fuck it and stepped up to the the plate and did what I had to do to make sure my brother was straight and neva wanted for nothing.

Just to think he had some nerve trying to contact me and reconnect, I made a vow that I will never forgive him for leaving his family for a woman with out any explanation or a sorry nothing.. just a empty ass closet and a unfit flawed mother to take care of us, even though I hated him for that I still wanted closure and a reason to why he left or even stepped out on my mother so I sent him a text.

Once I got done texting him I hit up knuckles telling him that i wanted some support while I went an met with my dad, well to be real I wanted his ass there to stop me from killing him or doing something I regret, my nigga knuckles had a good head...

Once I got done texting him I hit up knuckles telling him that i wanted some support while I went an met with my dad, well to be real I wanted his ass there to stop me from killing him or doing something I regret, my nigga knuckles had a good head on his shoulders he was the sane one out of all of us, so it wouldn't be right if I didn't bring him along.

This nigga knuckles is a fool but I know that nigga gone ride no matter what.

I carried on with the rest of my day, I went upstairs and woke christian up for school, he was 17years old, he was 5years old when everything had happened so he didn't really remember much I told him that mom was sick and that our father was dead I only didn't tell him the truth because I didn't want him to go through what I went through always wondering why he left or what it would be like to have a dad in his life, just thinking about it hurt me knowing that our dad just up an left so I can just imagine how it would effect him so I felt it was the right thing to do until other wise besides he got his own life to worry about.

I got legal guardianship over him before my granny died she signed her right over knowing that she was sick and was gone pass soon she wanted to prevent him from going into the system and being another statistic black male without parents.

I was happy I didn't have to feed Him cuhz his ass was damn near grown, it was also a plus I didn't have to take him to school since I bought him his own car for his birthday when he turned 16, shit lil cuhz deserved it he was a child that every p...

I was happy I didn't have to feed Him cuhz his ass was damn near grown, it was also a plus I didn't have to take him to school since I bought him his own car for his birthday when he turned 16, shit lil cuhz deserved it he was a child that every parent wished they had, he brought home straight A's and didn't cause any problems he never disrespected me at all, he was a overall good kid, he had his times where he was a little shit but that's normal for a kid that doesn't have nighter parent in his life.

Christian came down stairs with this werid look on his face looking down at his phone.

"Wassup Christian you bout to head out for school?" Nodding my head towards him.

" what the fuck!" He mumbled

"Aye chill with that profanity Inoe I ain't yah daddy or nun but you gotta have respect for adults my nigga!" I said tilting my head in confusion to why he was looking at me with furry in his eyes.

"Why did you lie my nigga?" he asked me as he showed me a Facebook message from our dad.

"I didn't lie I just didn't tell you the full truth out of love !" I told him feeling a little hurt from his reaction when all I was trying to do was protect him I didn't mean no harm by it.

" you lied to me all these years when I coulda had a father my nigga like you should of gave me a chance to decide if I wanted to forgive him or not.!"

"Since you know everything and love yo dead beat daddy so fucking much then ask his bitch ass why he left us for some young ass bitch that kept his dick wet...! Not even coming back to check on his kids knowing his wife was unfit to be a single parent!!!" I yelled throwing my hands up in surrender, Christian just looked at me knowing that he fucked up and was wrong for just jumping on my dad side.

"Yeah that muthafuckin part, man...I'm gone.. I'll be home before dinner have a good day at school I love you" I told him before slamming the door, I made sure I told him I loved him no matter how mad I made him or he made me because tomorrow is not promised, I wanted my brother to know that I got unconditional love for him no matter what.

I soon pulled off headed towards downtown for this meeting I had set up to launch my own liquor collection because of my brother.

My brother brought the ideal to the table saying that since I'm always making my own drinks and everyone loved them letting me know it turned out to be actually good one day he just came in my room and was like "bro you know I love you and I want you to be straight and a around forever so I think you should launch your own liquor company and sell it in store and shit , stack up money until you feel like you don't need to sell drugs or w.e else you so out there" Ever since that day I been hustling to get cash to buy everything I could possibly need to launch this business.

Shit My brother had a point, I wanted to take care of my brother the right way, slanging drugs and being a personal hit man wasn't the right way and even though I enjoyed killing people it still will eventually would have catch up to me leaving my brother to struggle and that's what I don't never want to happen or one day someone gone try and get revenge for all the stuff I did in the past, my goal was to move Christian out the hood and send him to college so that he could have a better life than I did and one day possibly have his own son.

———————————————————————-

Mannn added 2 characters at one I rewrote this like 5 times 🤦🏽‍♀️ .. but I think it's ohkay now🤔

I don't know if y'all see the plot twist coming👀😈😈😎

Inoe y'all waiting for moe sister but it's not time to meet her yet😌👀..

I like tae he is so caring for his brother even thoe he was young his self and didn't have to do what he did.👏🏽

I will posting my next chapter a little bit later🙂🤫

🌸go read Millie311 🌸
Sis book real lit🔥👌🏽.. stay tuned she updates daily but you gotta show love🗣interact with her let her know you there🙌🏽

Toddles until next time💖🥰👋