Vibing

Knuckles"

It was 8 o'clock when me an Duce made it to California to move some weight, I don't know why he just didn't have one of his little niggaz do it but duce insisted on us going to make sure things were done right an nobody fucking up his money but it wasn't a big deal to me because it's money and I'm all about my bag. Once we finish we went back to the house an chilled for the rest of the night smoking and chatting it up.
"Aye bro did I tell you how teetee cheated on me" I said with a smirk.
Duce looked at me in shock "for real what happened ?"
"So this girl calls me crying an
shit telling me how sorry she is, an how she didn't mean to an what not, I was pissed off when she told me", but my nigga When i asked her who she cheat on me with. an you know what this motherfucka said fam?"
"What she say"
"Her exact word were her name is diamond" I said with a big ass grin
"Damn bro what you do?" As he smirked
"I told her ass she can't have fun if I can't have none an her ass was coo with that she coming out here too" I said rubbing my hands together feeling like I'm the man of the year,
________________________________"Momo"
After we made it to the house we had got freshened up and changed for the evening even though i was a little sad because of keeyz cheating on me I was still going to enjoying myself. as we all past time drinking an getting to know diamond before the boys came back from the mall. Diamond was light a pretty brown thick girl she workout so she had curves in all the right places, she was 22 an she was a stripper for Tips ups night club,she was embarrassed or a shame that she was a stripper because it pays her bills an comes with a lot of gifts so she wasn't really tripping.

Once knuckles walked in his friend Duce came in right behind him locking the door, he was around 6'2 with a dark chocolate smooth skin complexion, with long dreads that were retwisted neat , an he had some pretty white teeth.
Knuckles introduced us an when he smiled at me an said
"how you doin?"
I immediately started to melt an catch butterflies in my stomach because he mad me nervous because he was so sexy.
"I'm fine what about your self?"
"You got that right you fine as hell but I'm happy I can be here to enjoy myself " he said with this look in his eyes hinting that he was really feeling me, even though I didn't think he was my type earlier but now I was confident he was my type me.
After a few hours pasted we went to grab something to eat then heading over to the club called HEAT WAVE the club was pretty lit, when we walked in me an the girls immediately start to vibe an dance so we go straight to the dance floor because they was playing our shit City Girl- act up blasted through the club an we were already pretty drunk from earlier so we was pretty lit twerking an hyping each other up while the boys went to the section that they reserved an ordered drinks an stare at us dancing, After we were done dancing we went back to the section an continued to get drunk an smoke hookah. I started to stare over at Duce fine ass while I was hitting the hookah so he couldn't really see me beyond all the smoke we were blowing an he also was chatting it up with knuckles but once I looked up at his eyes they were connected with mine I hurried up an looked away an hit my hookah because I was a little embarrassed he caught me staring,
"Moe come check it out" Duce was drunk as hell but he still knew how to hold his liquor an function.
I didn't saying anything but I did get up an sat on his lap and wrapped one arm around him an the other on my lap looking at him waiting for him to talk.
"You so fine"as he whispered In her ear.
"Mmmhm Thankyou you not that bad yourself" I said with a smile trying to act nonchalant. We continue to flirt the rest of the night an got to know each other a little bit more he was a nice guy an he was so down to earth I loved it, I kinda didn't even miss keeyz that's how good he was making me feel I took a few more shot before we decided to leave but as I was getting up to walk out the club I fell real hard an twisted my ankle I must of been supper drunk because I didn't even see those 3 steps, I was in pain and began to cry as I tried to hurry up an get up but before anyone had seen I fell but it was to late as I felt Duce arms scoop me up "U good Ma?" He asked with a concern look.
"Well I'm good now my ankle hurt but I'll just ice it when we get back home"
"You thought you was tough throwing all them damn henny shots back!" He said jokingly once he got me in the my passenger seat my phone dinged as a notification popped from keeyz commenting on a insta post I was tagged in, l unlocked my phone to see what he said when my heart dropped because of the picture teetee had snuck an took of me an duce it looked as if we were ready for the picture an that I wasn't talking to him like that but we had just started vibing and laughing enjoying ourselves really but when we seen the flash we both looked so we both was low key smiling an in shock.