Filler pt2

The day after Mama Cindy died.

Duce"

* house phone ringing *
"Hello I'm trying to reach Darnell blunt or London blunt"

"This is Darnell who asking?"

"I'm Barbra Gilman calling from cooks county morgue police department in regards to Cindy Evonne blunt I have details about cause of death if you would like to come down to my office and speak with one of our detectives and doctors from the police department".

"I thought her cause of death was a heart attack?"

"I can't not discuss information over the phone please come on down and have a talk I will be able to answer all your questions then"

"Ohkay I will see you in like 2 hours do you have a office or desk ?"

"Receptionist desk will help you finding my office just tell them you have a appointment with me"

"Ohkay thankyou ma'ma".

After I got off the phone I went upstairs to wake up moe and London letting them know where I was going, moe wanted to go to bed but London wanted to go so I had to wake moe up and make her get dressed,

"Baby... baby..I need you to get up...." I shook her soft trying not to scary her.

"Whhhhat Darnell" she muttered under the blanket.

"We gotta go down to the morgue then upstairs to the police station to see what happened baby I can really Use your support" I told her hoping she will get up more faster and get dressed.

"Oh ohkay im up I'm bout to go take a shower I'll be out no later than 20mins". she said stretching and yawning getting out of bed.

"Ight Thankyou " I said and pecked her lips then going down stairs to grab my phone off the counter.

It was still on the kitchen counter where I left it, I picked it up checking my notifications seeing that my shit was dry as hell, I put it in my pocket grabbing me some orange juice out the fridge.

I was wondering what had happened to my momma that had her so shooken up to the point she had another heart attack and died, I wanted answers for what happened that night and who the fuck was that in my mama house, and why and how he got in.

Once moe was out the shower I got in and washed up and got dressed in 15 -20 mins I walked down in to the living room telling them I'm ready to go .

I grabbed my keys and set the alarm getting into my rover pulling off.

35mins later I was sitting in a chair waiting for someone to get us to view ours mother's body, I can honestly say I made peace with her passing but I was still hurting, I knew she was in pain and she was tired of all the medicine she had to take everyday, at least she was no longer in pain and is up there playing with my nephew, I smiled at the thought of my momma up there raising him brought a smile to my face, snapping out of thought I heard my name being called. I'm j

"The blunt family.... please follow me"
We stood up following behind the lady til we reached a hallway with a cold stainless steel room with to push doors leading to were my mother was.

we weren't able to go in because there were other bodies in there and that only homicide detective's are allowed on the other side, the tall white lady was on the other side uncovering her for us to see.
M
we had to view her body from the window, which I can tell London didn't like the sound of that since caught a attitude and uasked why only being shot down by the lady with policy rules she had to follow or she would lose her job.

"Ohkay so do you guys want to discuss funeral arrangements such as ashes or have her be buried?" The lady asked with a clip board in her hand

"I don't really feel like discussing this right now I haven't thought about it yet can I come back another day when I discuss this with my family" I said holding back my tears trying not to break down all over again.

"Sure just give us a call so that you can arrange everything ohhh I almost forgot here's is the detectives number that's handling the case she had to go to a meeting she said give her a call ." she said giving me a card.

"Thankyou I will give them a call" I said grabbing the card.

"So the case of death is a heart attack but as I was further observing her body it showed that she has been sexually assaulted.. I ran the rape kit to see if we find any dna or semen so basically now where just waiting but 9/10 it's probably the males dna that was in the house with her.

"You sure She was sexual assaulted"

"Yes it shows signs of force trauma"

" ohkay thank you so much " I said before heading out to go see knuckles and tell him what I just found out.9

I looked over at moe And London wondering why they were so quite.

"Y'all good you want me to take y'all home"

"I can't believe my mama really gone this shit is so unreal" London said as she wiped her face getting into the backseat of the rover.

"I'm just hungry as hell can we stop somewhere and grab something quick" Moe said in a soft low voice.

"You always hungry" I said laughing an shaking my head.

"We didn't even breakfast wym" moe said

"Yea you right... London you hungry?".

"Hell Yeah im hungry let's go to iHop instead of fast food" London said wiping her tears trying to fight the pain that showed all over her face By trying to smile.

"Sis you got to think of it as she in a better place no pain and suffering she's finally at peace" I said looking back at her I'm the rear view mirror when I stopped at a red light.

"I know I just wish I coulda seen her before she died I had bought her stuff to thank her for helping me finally get back to the old me to find out she dead" London said dropping her head.

"You can stay wit us until you feel like you ready to go home" I said letting her know she doesn't have to go through it alone.

"I would really like that do you think it's ohkay for you to grab some of my things from home I'm just scared to go in that house"

"Yeah that ain't shit" I said as I pulled up to iHop.

————————————————————————

Ohkay so I know I promised another chapter yesterday but I have 2 twin girls that are 2 an may I tell you they be off the walls🤦🏽‍♀️😩so sometimes I get very distracted..and overwhelmed 🙍🏽‍♀️.

Inoe this chapter boring but I had to explain alittle more. But the next one will be spicy 🥵

But y'all know what time it is go support my lovely gals👇🏽vote, comment, and share there books
🌸🌸Millie311 🌸🌸
🌼🌼Adonis_Mommy0422 🌼🌼

Thankyou for reading🥰☺️.