Blind love

Keeyz
"Goodafternoon keeyz I reschedule your photo shoot for tomorrow at 12:30 so the rest of your day is clear" my manager said to me
I responded with a "hell yeah"
"Enjoy the rest of your day!" she told me as she was walking out the door.
I looked at my phone an seen I had two missed calls from a unsaved number I didn't know who it was because I didn't save numbers so I wouldn't get caught up in a lie if momo goes in my phone randomally.

Me: who is this
7258562456: London we been chilling together for a while now you don't remember ?
Me: oh yeah I know who you are, sorry all of my contacts got deleted wassup?
7258562456: I just wanted to see if we can hang an talk about something?
Me: Ight I'll slide thru tomorrow after my photo shoot.
7258562456: Ohkay 😘

I slid my phone in my pocket an started my car to go home an take a shower real fast before I head to see my momo, I know she mad at me and all for cheating but she can't blame a nigga if she wasn't playing to get an give me some play then I probably wouldn't even be fucking with all these bitches I would be loyal the business I'm in I get pussy thrown at me left and right.

she fail to realize I have needs to if she don't give them to me of course imma go get it somewhere else, I mean come on now we been together since high school like I'm not no damn stranger she can atleast suck a nigga dick or something: I just don't understand she act like I disgust her or something she always talking bout marriage an what not like that's a long ass time from now like all tht shit can wait I always told her when she brought it up because I'm not ready for all of that, once you give her a ring she gone want a kid then she gone want me home all day up under her an shit and that's out I'm not ready to settle down like that yet.
soon as I got to my house I text my momo to see if she was ready so I won't be waiting outside for a long ass time like I always do.

Me: you almost ready?
My love 💜: yeah lemmie no wen u outside.
Me: fs I'm On my way.

Hopefully this girl don't be doing to much because I'm not gone keep kissing her ass trynna apologize to her over and over, I finished getting dressed before heading over to momos house I made it there in like 35mins since I was speeding 15miles over the speed limit.
I can admit I was alittle nerves to see her but I did not know why I was So nervous , I stopped at Jared's to get her a necklace an a matching pair of earrings so she can relax alittle an not be so mad an be happy to see me I also stopped to buy me some time because I most likely would be still sitting outside because momo wasn't done getting dressed.
When I pulled up to her house I honked the horn 2x so she knew I was outside ,
5 mins later she walked out looking so fine made me smile because she was all mine an I will be the one to soon take her virginity,
she got in an I handed her her gifts I had got her. she smiled an grabbed them from me asking
"what's this for?"
"Just a little something to show you how much I miss you",
telling her while I kissed her hand staring at how fine she looked.
"You got a lot of making up to do before you back on my good side"sarcastically laughing as she snatch her hand back from him.
"I'm fine with that I love you so I'll wait for you forever if that's what you Want I will do. I said thinking as if that's what she wanted to hear.
"You already know what you have to do actions speak louder than" words she hinted
I ignored her annoying ass comment because I don't feel like arguing with her she already knows how I feel about it but keep on asking, so I asked her "how she's been" changing the subject.
"Good so where are we going keeyz?" She replies with alittle attitude
"Damnn!" "a nigga can't get a babe ?" "I mean I am your man still right? Looking at her for a reply wondering if she still loves me or not ,
"Yeah you still my man as long as you being faithful and acting like my man RiGhT?" She said telling me like She only wanted to hear only one answer.
"I am baby I promise I ain't got time for these hoe's!"  " im all yours!"
After we had small talk we pulled up to a nice lil Italian restaurant were the waitress guided her an I to the table we both ordered shrimp pasta to eat with some champagne an breadsticks, we sat at the table looking at each other smiling an eating reminding me why I love this girl even though we never had sex or even had oral sex we just had that chemistry an a good ass bond.
she asked me " you really done wit these hoes this time keeyz?"
"Yes babe I am" I said lying knowing I'm not done until she give me some an stop playing a nigga got needs.
She gives me a kiss an says "come on let's go to the movies now", letting me know that she believes what I told her an Would be willing to give me another chance,
I said "oh Kay lets go witcho fine ass" as I got up an paid for our dinner an tip before we left to the amc movie theater downtown to watch "US". She smiled an said "ooh I hope it's scary"
I laughed saying "I hope it's not bullshit"
"What ever " she said rolling her eyes.
We got popcorn an some soda before the movie started, because I know how much she love movie theater snacks,
we picked our seats way in the back at the top where nobody was, which was probably the reason she walked all the way to the top,
"Ooohhh am I getting lucky tonight " I said rubbing my hands together making them sounding like sand paper As we walked to our seats,
"Boooyah please you ain't getting nun of this" she said before plopping down on her seat laughing.
"It was just a joke" mumbling under my breath
looking at her, "I know babe I was just playing" kissing me on the lips telling me that she apologizes.
The movie started an 30mins in I look over an this damn girl is sleep like it never fails, So since she was sleep I slid my iPhone X out my pocket an texted London since I know Dominique was sleep an I know she wasn't gone give me no pussy or head  tonight but at least she talking to a nigga again an not leaving me I thought to myself because I really love this girl not that I will ever leave her alone even if she did tried to leave .
Me: hey Ma you free tonight?
London: yeah I'm free just got in the house I'm bout to shower, why wassup??
Me: I'm trynna slid thru?😌
London: yaasss baby😍💦
Me: On my way! In 2hrs Lil busy wit work
London: ohkay.
I locked my phone an slid it back in my pocket thinking to myself that I get to have my cake an eat it to.
_____________________________

"Comment and vote pleasee😩let me know if I should keep going"😌😏

Go read  and vote "24/7" it's really juicy an interesting .👌
Go read and vote  "Good girls like drug dealers to" very good 💕🤞🏽 am there's a part 2👏🏽
There the ones that inspired me to write something.

Vote‼️‼️‼️