Im scared!!!

3months later

Momo"
"Great work moe your walking on your own and may I say your doing a damn good job!" My physical therapist said before she left.

I only had one because of Duce he insisted that he get me one an he pays for the cost, at first I didn't want to accept it but when I realized if I didn't have one I would be on bed rest for years and I didn't want that.

Ever since I found out that keeyz had escaped and no one knew where he was caused me to be very paranoid and jumpy from any little touch, it was so bad that I wouldn't even leave the house unless someone was coming with me keeyz really fucked me up mentally an emotionally I would of never thought he would do anything like that with out having remorse like just imagine what else he is capable of just imagine London was about to have a baby by him she would've been fucked for 18 years.

I met London when she came with Duce to tell me how sorry she was and how she had no clue he had a girlfriend it really didn't bother me only because she doesn't really owe me any loyalty she didn't even know me or about me it was all keeyz fault he knew what he was doing after we squashed everything we actually came close over the last month.
she was a really nice person and on top of that I was dating her brother so it was bound to happen seeing how close they are.

Ever since I had been in the hospital Duce has went out his way to make sure I felt safe and comfortable even though I didn't ask him to, I found it so sexy that he was so concerned and made sure I was straight.
Duce has shown me more love in the past 3 month than keeyz has ever shown me.

He came and seen me basically every day until I got out then he moved me in with him saying that it wasn't safe and that I could finish school online he will pay my half of the rent so teetee wouldn't have to move.
I didn't really mind because there was no way in hell I would be going there knowing possibly keeyz can pop up at anytime .

I been sitting in the house all week not doing anything but watchNetflix since I watched pretty much everything good on Netflix I needed to get out and do something with myself so I texted my bestie.

Me: bitch let's go somewhere I'm 😐 bored.

Bestie🤞🏽💖: ohkay we can go to mall an then the movies?

Me: mall yeah sounds fun but Nawh the movie that's out maybe go grab drinks 🤤 🍸

Bestie🤞🏽💖: schedule is set! Please text or call a hour before cancellation thankyou😭😭😭

Me: bitch you got me weak😂🤣😭💀

Bestie🤞🏽💖: see you soon😘

After I got done texting mybest friend I got in the shower an begin to get dressed since it was gone take me about 3 hours I normally took 2 hours but since I felt insecure now about my body and walk due to all the scars an stitches I had to get an on top of that I walked with a small limp.

Soon as I got out the shower to get dressed I connected my Bluetooth to the speaker an started dancing an getting doing my make up and hair.

After I was completely dressed I pulled out my phone an took a quick picture and posted it on instagram.

Liked by teetee2much and 2,9076 other people.
Teetee2much: omw sexy😘
KeeyztheGreat: 😍can't wait to put that nipple in my mouth 😳🤤

Soon as I posted the picture my notifications started to blow up when I unlocked my phone an seen the comment from keeyz on my picture, I immediately started to panic it felt like I couldn't breathe because of how scared I was and I couldn't help to think that he was coming after me or send someone to kill me as soon as I go to the fridge to grab a water to try an calm down the door bell rang it caused me to jump an I instantly looked at the door debating if I wanted to open it or not.

My first mind said call teetee but I couldn't move I was scared as hell, I was thinking it but I could not move at all I became even more scared when I heard the door, it started to jiggle as if someone was shaking the nob to get in.
My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was beating out my chest then I began to hyper ventilate an before I knew it I passed out.
————————————————————————
I feel alittle bit better so I'm going to start in the next chapter until I fall 😴 I'm currently on meds for the pain🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

Who is at the door👀??

Damn keeyz just won't stop🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

Duce really in love😩 he payed her rent without her asking like lordddd🙌🏽

And yes I know I'm writing the books but I like to talk to my readers🤷🏽‍♀️💯

But until next time follow my most loyal commentor Millie311 go check her works out.

Thankyou guys for reading 💖🥰 until next time toodles👋😘