Trust me

Teetee"

"Hey girl how was class " I said to momo as she walked in an laid on my bed while I was in the bathroom putting on eyelashes to finish my make up off .
"Ohkay I guess I just got so much on my fucking mine girl" as she let out a deep sigh.
"Girl you you need to go out an have fun take your mind off of his dumb ass" she frowned taking a seat on her bed picking up the bear she got from knuckles on Valentine's Day.
"I know I know its just so hard because he's my first love" she said looking at her phone.
She received a text from keeyz explaining London an how he got her pregnant an that he didn't mean it he was gone fix it and change, but momo wasn't trying to hear that bullshit. she was done with his as at this point, she blocked his number rolling her eyes letting out a sigh an ignored what she had just read looking back up at her best friend talk again about how he don't care.
"He don't give a fuck about you know your worth best" she said back with a sincere look on her face, not knowing he had just text moe an that she was really done this time but she didn't really want to explain or go in to detail so she acted like she was fine and didn't bring it up.
Teetee could tell when something was wrong but she didn't wanna dig it out if her yet an she didn't want to make momo feel to bad so she said "girl I love you " before changing the subject an brining up that her boyfriend invited momo to go on a trip with them to California for a vacation to get a break away from keeyz, 9/10 she told knuckles what happened between moe an keeyz that's probably why he invited moe on the trip, but moe didn't really care they were like family basically.
I started telling moe how Knuckles has a friend name Duce that I wanted her to meet but before I could finish trying to convince momo to go momo said with a big ass smile
"I'll go shit fuck him I'm done for real this time with his bitch ass I might even lose my virginity If I like the nigga enough!" She said with alittle bit of attitude an anger in her eyes but was dead serious.
"Ohkay I felt that!"
" What made you come to your senses?" I said laughing not knowing if she was serious or not.
"Girl you know this nigga just text me talking about he got this London bitch pregnant an how he sorry an what not?!" "I blocked his punk ass!" "PERIOD "
"That's my best friend that's my best friend you bettaa!" I sang before standing up "let got to Victoria secrets to get some new bra an pantie set" I asked moe as she agreed saying "hey now say now it's a new me now!" They both busted out laughing
"Bitch I love you" momo said giving teetee a stank face with a smirk to follow.
"Love you to best" I said.

We spent the rest of the day shopping for the trip an once we made it home we packed everything we needed so we would only have to get ready to walk out the door since they were leaving in the morning to catch their flights at 9:30.
I told moe that the boys were gonna meet us there since they were originally going there to handle some business and only decided to stay for a week because they wanted to have a little fun since they were always busy moving weight,
They had rented a 2 story beach house it was literally on the beach you could walk out your door an take 10 steps an be in sand that's how close we were anywho the house was very nice an looked very expensive from the pictures online to the link he texted me when he first payed for it.
Ask me how He got all this money, I don't know an don't give a fuck because knuckles never done me wrong he had my undivided trust I loved That man with all my heart so if he didn't want me to know there was a reason for that so I stayed in my place never asking him any questions, I can't complain shit he treats me like a queen an that's all that matters to me.

"Bitch what's up with you an ole girl that you Fucked the other night after that party... y'all like dating now an sheit?", "I knew you was gonna ask eventually" I said laughing "yes I actually like her an her pussy taste good she make me like girls an you know out of all the years you've known me I have never liked girls before and on top of that knuckles all for it that's a plus" I said smiling goofy at moe
"Y'all crazy as hell" she said back with a laugh
"She is going on the trip to!" I squealed In happiness
"Ohkay hey I'm kinda of excited to go and let loose" moe sighed in relief
"That's good girl I'm happy for you!"
"Ight lets get some rest we got a long day tomorrow" as moe yawned an stretched getting up so she can go in her room to go to bed soon after she left her light went off 10 mins after knowing she was sleep I stayed up thinking about me an knuckles an how I was happy to try something different that I've never done before but I was actually happy though and wanted to see how things worked out with diamond or if she's even willing to be in a relationship with us, I texted knuckles to see what he was doing cuhz I couldn't fall straight to sleep anyways.
Me: Hey daddy😝 wyd?

Husband 💙: baby I'm alittle busy right now can I text you in the morning, unless you need something.

Me: 😞no I just miss you that's all love you talk to you in the morning.

Husband 💙: love you 😘

After I checked my instagram I locked my phone an put it in the dresser I stared at the ceiling an until I felt myself dozing off.