Good bye

1week later
Duce"
I got a call from my mama at 12.54a.m crying all crazy and hysterical, I couldn't really put together what she was saying so I told her to calm down I'm omw an hung up the phone.

I woke moe up so that she could throw something on to go with me, I don't care how tired she was I wasn't taking no chances since I haven't heard from my boys about keeyz yet ain't no telling where cuhz was at,

"Moe get up throw sum on I gotta go to my mama house" I shook her arm softly to get her attention.

"No can I just stay here pleaseeee!" She groaned.

"No get yo ass up now...I'm not playing with you, I'm gone go get some cold water an throw it on yo ass!" I yelled she must of heard the seriousness in my tone seeing that she got up and through her shorts pajama set on then hurrying to slid on her slippers to wait by the door for me.

We hoped in an made it to my mama big ass house no less than 30mins, soon as I hit her street I seen blue and red lights from police cars and the ambulances.

I took a deep breath and grabbed moe's hand and began to pray that everything was ohkay.

I pulled into my mama neighbors drive way so that I can park and get out to see why all these damn white people where here an damn near the whole block was up being mosey.

Walking up the driveway and seeing two ambulance attendants putting a stretcher in the back of their truck. The white sheet had drying blood on the head end, I tried to stop one of the guys to see who it was under the sheet but two police officers grabbed me blocking me before I could even say anything to the ambulances attendant they where already in the back of the truck, bout to pull off, at that point I was pissed off, I managed to get one of my arms free and smack the shit out of one of the police officers dead in his face an told his ass to let go of my other arm before next time it be a fist.

The officer must've didn't want to get his ass beat because he quickly let me go and tried to reconcile with me telling me he was gone let it slide since he knew I just lost someone that could possibly be a family member, I wanted to punch the shit out if him for assuming some dumb shit like that ain't no way in hell.......

My heart dropped when I thought about my baby sister, I ran inside searching every room looking for my mama until I got to the dinning room table where she was sitting talking to 2 paramedics hooked to a vitals machine,

(Gotta play song while reading this scene!)👇🏽

"Mama...mmaaa what happened"I asked her with worry in my eyes seeing that she was having another heart attack .

"Iiiiii caaa- mee home ah-and-..." The monitor went flat line and you heard scrambling from the paramedics laying my mother down and ripping off her shirt leaving her only in her bra.