Ohh Noooo!!!

Keeyz"

See man this is why I didn't let her ass know where I lived because bitchez love to pop up randomly talkin bout a damn surprise like I didn't just leave the restaurant from meeting with her.
So now here I am trying to run around and clean up , also clean blood off the floor while trynna put moe as in a room until they left, hopefully she stay unconscious for a few hours so I can move her back to the basement.

I opened my door back up to let them in I immediately felt tension when I glanced at Duce,

"Where yo bathroom at cuhz?" he said with a hint of irritation.

"Down the hall two doors down on the left hand side" I told him as I watched Londons every move cause her ass nosey as hell I wasn't really focused on Duce because it seemed like he just wanted to pee and bounce up out of here.

"Good looking my nigga" Duce said as he turned to walk in the direction he was pointed

I told London to come here because it seem like her ass was trynna look around my house as she kept picking up things making comments about them until she came across something that made her question me.

"What's this keeyz and what is this on it?" She said as she picked up moe's necklace that had blood on it.

all I could do is say fuck in my head cuhz I had to come up with a good enough lie to the point she wouldn't be mad and would drop it with out asking anymore questions or suspecting anything.

"that's my moms necklace it originally belonged to her mom that died my mom gave it to me when I was little before she went to jail" I told her as I tried to look sad and convincing.

"What this On it?"she asked letting me know she believed me.

"Red paint member I was painting"I said as the lies just roll off my tongue.

"Oh yeah let me stop being annoying asking you all these questions" she said as she walked towards me kissing me on my lips and sitting down.

I thought everything was all good when I looked up an my Heart drop as my life flashed before my eyes while London gasped in disbelief of what she was seeing.

________________________________
Duce"

As I made my way down the hallway to the bathroom I started to here whimpering and sounds of sniffles I thought I was tripping and just being paranoid assuming it was the tv cause this nigga did say he was watching a movie, I finally found the bathroom when my phone started to ring I picked it up seeing tht it was knuckles.
"an said aye I gotta piss imma mute you real fast"

"Ight" He said letting me know what ever he had to talk about was serious. I then unmuted him saying
"Yeah I'm back"

"Wassup fam"

"Nun shit chilling bout to leave this nigga keeyz house from dropping my sister off"

"Why she ova there?" He asked

"I.g he got her pregnant, they been talking for a while now, she probably one of the girls he cheated on moe with" I replied with my honest opinion, before knuckles began to speak i said. "my nigga I hear something ion know if I'm tripping but it sound like some one is whispering help me!" I said before putting knuckles on speaker so he could hear what I was hearing.

"Aye fam open cuhz door an see what that shit is if it ain't nothin act like you didn't open his door" knuckles said laughing.

Soon as I open the door my fucking soul left my body I couldn't speak I couldn't move, that was until I heard knuckles asking me what I had saw bringing me back to reality.

"My gurl I... i....I cant believe this shit dawg " I said as tears ran down my face I have never cried over no woman but I couldn't help it I felt like it was all my fault I was the one who dropped her off not asking no questions.

"Wym bro?!" "Talk my nigga!" As knuckles yelled through the phone trying to get me to talk.

"It's MOMO, moe is the one that I heard scream earlier before He answered the door, she's been here the whole fucking time" i said as I bent down to pick her up from the floor as she was going in an out.

"On my way!" Knuckles said with out letting me reply before he hung up.

As I put my phone in my pocket I walked down with momo in my arms as I walked right in front of keeyz and London that was cuddled right up under him.

Keeyz instantly stood when he say moe was in my arms while London backed away from him gasping like she was just so heart broken.

————————————————————————

London"

I couldn't believe what was going on And by the looks of things my brother was real hurt because I have never seen him cry before but I couldn't understand why his ass was crying though.
I couldn't help but think to myself I'm stupid as hell for believing anything keeyz told me, here I am thinking this nigga was actually done with his ex an really wanted to be with me but in fact this nigga had her in the house locked up and the whole time he beating the life out this poor girl.

Before I could ask keeyz what was going on Duce said so calmly with anger and tears in his eyes,
"So you had my girl here the whole time?" Duce said looking dead at keeyz.

"Bitch that's my girl and will always be my girl" keeyz yelled stepping close to duce,

"Say no'mas my nigga"Duce said as he walked over to the couch.

I couldn't believe this nigga sitting up in my face claiming someone else like I wasn't the one carrying his child.
I was so far gone in my thoughts that I didn't realize Duce had set moe down on the couch and him and keeyz started throwing blows, and the last punch my brother through connected right with keeyz face an knocked him on his ass, then I seen duce grab for his gun, that only meant one thing duce was about to kill keeyz and I wasn't gone let my brother ruin his life over this dumb ass nigga so I hurried up an stepped in front of keeyz to try an save this nigga life when the sounds of gun shoots went off.
________________________________
******Authors Comments and question*****
Damn man they finally found Moe😩

Keeyz flipped the script so quick like he didn't just fuck London while moe was in the basement😤🤔

What do y'all think just happened?🙂

Thankyou for reading until next time like comment and vote please! 💖🥰

Enjoy👋