Living a lie.

Dominique/Moe"

"Hey London what you doin down here" i said coming in to the living room sitting next to her on the couch.

"Nun looking for something to watch on tv trying to take my mind off my momma so I won't be depressed" She said looking sad.

"It's ohkay hun I know how you feel when I lost my dad I felt the same way.. I thought I could never move past it..but look at me now" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh you lost your dad.. I'm sorry for your lost?". she said looking surprised.

"Thankyou.. it will get better just take it easy one day at a time"

"I will try so Duce tells me Your sister is coming out here.. are you excited to see her?"

"Yess I actually am my sister and I are actually very close ever since she went to college she's been very busy shit I'm the same way, so it would be nice to have her a around for a few days and catch up"

"I feel you did you tell her what happened with keeyz?"

"Nawh I didn't I don't think I'll ever tell her I don't want her growing up fearing men because of what I went through"

"Oh ohkay I understand exactly what you saying ....soooooo enough about this stressful shit let's talk bout you and my brother" she said turning on the couch and facing me.

"What do you mean" I asked her laughing.

"You know what I mean how you get the nigga to commit this nigga use to act like he allergic to commitment".

"Shit I don't know I just was being myself  I guess"

"Do you want kids with him .. no no no better yet do you love him?"

"Well yes I do love him actually... and if I end up getting pregnant by him I would be more than happy to have his baby but I'm not planning on having kids right now". I told her with a completely honest answer.

"Shit I heard that well I'm happy he is with you , it's good to actually see him happy with someone" she said hugging me.

"Awhhhh Thankyou I'm glad I can make him happy......So my sister is coming over tonight I can't wait to see her it's been almost like a year now since I last seen her"

"Awwwh So are y'all really close?" London asked

"Yeah we were super close that was until she moved away with out even telling me or saying good bye"

"Damn so she just up an packed her shit an left with out a heads up?"..... "Inoe that's your sister but it's gotta be more to it"

"Yeah she just left.. i assume it was because she wanted to get a fresh start since our dad did die around that time and everywhere we went someone was saying sorry for your loss that shit got overwhelming always reminding us of our dad dead"

"Oh ohkay that make more sense"

Duce walked in the house looking hella exhausted saying,

"Hey baby..hey sis how was y'all day"

"Ohkay just boring thats all" I said getting up to give him a kiss and follow him to the room.

"Man you can say that again" London said.

"Baby my sister should be here in about a hour if that's ohkay with you"

"Yeah that's coo, Imma take a shower Baby and I'll be down there in a min" he said as he took off his clothes jumping in the shower.