Free!

The next day

Keeyz"

As I was hanging from my feet an my mouth and hands was wrap with duck tape I have been this way for a few hours now and I was honestly was ready to get this shit over with.

all I could do is just think about how shit went so left I should've let her live her life instead of being a ass hole but then again I don't regret it cause I rather see her dead than be alive an happy with some one else I loved moe so much before we even became a couple we were best friends and to see her with another nigga happy was a different type of hurt, I was jealous of the fact I couldn't do that, I wish I killed moe instead of torturing her.

I must of passed out because I was hanging up side Down for so long that when I woke back up Duce an knuckles was standing over me with 2 men behind them, Duce had this crazy ass look in his eyes n knuckles was looking at me with a creepy ass devilish smile rubbing his hands together like he was about to enjoy what ever was about to happen to me.

"Aye yo Sneak Hans me my favorite knife and blow torch." Knuckles said.

"What's wrong bitch you scared?" Duce said grabbing a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

"Shit his ass should've thought about that before he took my sister and almost killed!" Knuckles yelled as he torched the knife before pressing it on his face and tounge.

After a while I eventually passed out because I couldn't bare the pain anymore so duce and knuckles stopped torturing me.

I woke up about 2 hours later and it was pitch black And surprisingly I wasn't tied up, normally I would be tided to the pole or up side down by one of the pipes, my first thought were to look for my way out, that didn't take to long as I found a window leading me to the front yard.

As I ran fast as I could to get away from there house I soon seen a lady on the side of the road in her phone,

"Excuse me excuse me can you please help me please!" I pleaded to the lady.

"Omg Yes hurry get in!" The lady said as she got in her car quickly pulling.

"Can you take me to my house it's like 40mins away from here!"

"Sure are you ohkay want me to call the police"
The lady sounded very concerned.

"Nawh I'm straight I just needed to get home safely"

Once we arrived to my house I instantly grabbed 2 duffles bag filling it with a bunch of my clothes an a few other things I needed before grabbing my cards and money out my safe, then I when in my bedroom reaching under my bed grabbing my gun that was tapped to the bed rail, I went downstairs to grab my car keys then grabbing a bottle of water before getting in the garage to hurry up and leave.

———————————————————————
Duce
As I checked my phone I realized it was getting pretty late seeing that I had dozed off I didn't even feel myself go to sleep that's how tired I was.

I was gonna see if keeyz was woke so that I can beat his ass a little more before I headed back to the hospital to check on everything since it is all his fault why I even have to go up there.

Soon as I walked down to the basement and opened the door to a empty room pissed me smoothie the fuck off like niggas can't never do shit right like how in the hell did this nigga get fuckin free when he should be hanging up side down from the pipe, these niggaz is lazy as hell but always want a mothafuckin cut.

"Which one of you bitch ass niggas let keeyz get away" I said as I took the safety off an clocked it back pointing to the gayest nigga in the room.

"I didn't know you wanted him tied up any more" he said as he pleaded for his life.

I don't care I simply pulled the trigger with no hesitation splattering his brains all over the wall.

"Clean this shit up and let this be a warning for you niggaz!"

I was beyond irritated I just didn't understand how niggas let him get away they had one fucking job to do but niggas act like it's to hard to do, if I have to kill someone else for niggas to do shit right then so be it.
________________________________

I am so sorry loves😩I have been super sick so I took some meds an slept the whole day away before finishing the chapter🤦🏽‍♀️

But what y'all think?

Keeyz done got the fuck away😳😳

Y'all already know the drill support one another 👉🏽Millie311 asapebony 

And remember to follow vote and comment🥰💖