Heart broken

Momo"

I have been chained to a pipe in his basement for days nows while keeyz came back an forth continuously beating on me and torturing me with any object he can get his hands on.

I was so hurt that my bestfriend of  11+ years that I trusted and confined in as a companion was really doing this to me I had really loved this crazy ass Nigga I don't know why I didnt see this coming and the fact that it didn't seem like anybody came looking for me was making me lose hope that I was ever gone get out of here a live as I Laid lifeless on the cold concrete of his basement.

The past few days showed me that keeyz wasn't the person I knew anymore in fact it made me realize he never loved me.
I have never seen this side of Keeyz before it's like this nigga was living a double life or something, the way he was treating me was so heart breaking he didn't feed me since that night he cooked steak for me because he said I was a ungrateful bitch and I didn't deserve to eat.

day after day i begged him to feed me but he wouldn't the only thing he did was give me a few gulps of water, I became so weak I could barely keep my eyes open.
He didn't let me take a shower or even go to the bathroom, I had to pee in a bucket but after a while I couldn't walk any more because keeyz kicked me so hard in my pelvic bone I could barely move so I couldn't do nothing but pee on my self thank god I didn't have to shit.

I haven't seen keeyz all day he must have went out or he was at work I was happy as hell because that meant he wasn't here beating my ass.
I had gained enough strength to drag my body half way across the floor to grab my Bobby pin I had in my hair that fell out I guess when he brought me down here, I was in so much pain but I was determined to try an get away from this nigga so I tried picking the locks with the Bobby pin for what it seemed almost a hour until the lock opened up an dropped the chains it was attached to.

Omg I fucking did it but shit how the hell im post to get out of here I can't fucking walk!! I thought to myself, I finally managed to get up on 2 feet but I immediately fell to the floor, I decided to crawl on all fours managing to get to the door knob realizing this dumb mothafucka didn't even lock it because he knew I wasn't even gone be able to walk but he thought wrong.

As I made it out the basement up to the kitchen I started to bleed a lot and my pain became stronger in my stomach the blood was coming from my vagina due to being kicked so much, but I didn't care at this point because I had found a house phone sitting in the coffee table I picked it up an the first person number I can remember was Duce I quickly dialed his number it rang about 6x before he actually answered but before I could as hello keeyz walked in.

———————————————————————

Duce"

I fucking hate when random numbers call me but I always answer them though curious to see who it is, so I answered my phone saying hello this time instead of being rude thinking about what teetee said the other day, but before I could say anything I heard a loud scream and a bang then the line went dead I assumed it was kids playing on my phone so I blocked the number.

My sister was sitting in the passenger seat happy as hell just talking my damn ear off I completely tuned her ass out cuhz she talk to much about bullshit.
We were coming from meeting with this nigga keeyz when I seen him I wanted to beat cuhz ass I wanted to say something right then and there but my sister was happy as when she seen him when she looked at him you seen the love in her eyes an I didn't want to break her heart and on top of that she also told me she was 12weeks pregnant so even if I did say something an ran him off he wouldnt have gone no where he would have still been in her life no matter what.
As I was day dreaming London clapped her hands in my face asking me did I hear her.
"man I'm fucking driving what?!" I said getting annoyed

" can you drop me off at keeyz house I want to spend the night there" she asked me I wanted to tell her ass hell no but she was grown if I didn't drop her off she just would have called a Lyft and a nigga had to piss so damn bad i don't  know why I just didn't go while we was at the restaurant.

"Ight imma drop you off you think cuhz will let me use his bathroom?"

"Yeah He should just don't go blowing his shit up cuhz yo ass be smelling like something died an besides everyone is not crazy like you" as she playfully pushed his shoulder.

As I pulled up to his house London started gathering all her things smiling from ear to ear, I turned the car off shaking my head a this girl an followed right behind her to his doorstep before soon hearing a loud scream, I looked at London with a weird look but she didn't care cause her ass knocked on the door acting like she didn't hear anything, it took him a minute to open it but when he did he seemed all sweaty an shit and tbh it look like it was blood on this nigga chest but I coulda been tripping, keeyz cracked the door then stepping out and shutting it behind him looking at us with a surprised look.
"I didn't know you were coming" he said trying to act casual.

"Well I just needed to use the restroom I was just dropping her off" I said giving him a suspicious look bout to reach for my 40glock in my him

"Damn babe we can't come in or something" my sister said sarcastically while at the same time looking at me to chill.

"Yea yeah gimme a sec let me pick my clothes up real fast Sorry I was just watching a scary movie and doing some painting" he said without even letting us respond and closes the door in our face . I looked at London letting her know I don't trust him an that something wasn't right. I if I wasn't skeptical of keeyz before I was now.
——————————————————————-
******Authors questions, comments*******
So nobody gone mention they just heard a loud scream?🤔😑

Do y'all think Duce should kill keeyz even thoe his sister is pregnant by him?

I think Duce was the only one that doesn't trust keeyz.

What are y'all thoughts so far about moe you think she gone be able to recover from her injuries😞

Y'all know the drill go follow my most loyal commenter 👉🏽 Millie311 Add her book to your library.

Until next time vote comment share 💖🥰 Enjoy and thanks for reading 😌