Flat Line.

Knuckles"

I pulled up to keeyz house 3 cars deep, me an teetee hopped out the backseat of the all black Chevy suburban with 2 other guys following right behind us walking into keeyz house.

I froze at the door  as my eyes scanned the room looking at London lay in a pool of blood while keeyz stood over her applying pressure to what it looks like a gunshot wound.
Duce had moe laying on the floor doing chest compressions trying to get her pulse back going.

I was trying to process all of what I was seeing but I couldn't really focus cause teetee ass was screaming like one of them white bitchez in them scary movies being killed, I didn't want to be rude but her ass was being alittle to dramatic.
"Would you shut you ass up!". "I'm trynna think!"
I said because obviously Duce wasn't in his right state of mind so I had to call all the right shot.
I picked up my phone an called my homeboy that work for the police he had a few connects that was gone come help out and get this shit cleaned up.
"Aye bro we gotta take them to the hospital" I said to Duce as he made sure momo didn't lose her pulse again.
"Come On lets go grab London and apply pressure on her wound" Duce said already holding moe in his arms wiping his face on his shoulders.

"What we doing with his bitch ass" I asked nodding over in keeyz direction that was being held by two of my men.

"Take him to the trap I'll deal wit his ass later" Duce said as he exited the front door.

We made it to the hospital in time right before moe pulse went flat lined again, at this point I was scared and emotional all at the same time cause I have known moe for almost 10years I looked at moe as my sister and to see her like this hurt me so deep only because I gave up on looking for her because I believe she was going through something not knowing keeyz had her this whole entire time.

Once the nurse got moe stabile an got her heart rate back to normal they took her into surgery, I looked up at Duce pace the floor mumbling under his breath across the room I walked over to him and I can hear him praying "God please don't take them from please please" I felt so bad for him all I can do was embrace him an let him know it will be alright and I got his back.

"I love you bro" he said with his cracked voice indicating that he was crying again.

"I love you to fam A1 since day 1" I said back before letting him go sitting down waiting for a doctor to come talk to us.

2 hours later a doctor and a nurse came in calling for the Blount family, me and Duce stood and walked over to her asking if everything is alright,

"Well I want to start off by saying we are sorry for your lost we did everything we could to keep the baby alive but there was no hope the bullet went straight through his heart but right now we're doing surgery to stop London's bleeding, we just came out here to give you guys a up date once again we are sorry for your loss".

I watched Duce break to his knees in tears as the nurse told him he had just killed his first unborn nephew, I picked Duce up and told him he didn't do it on purpose and that he gotta stay positive for London & moe.

"I know dawg but this shit hurts so bad bruh to know that I was the one that pulled the trigger she will never forgive me and how the hell imma tell our mama" Duce said as he wiped his face an got up to go out side.

"Let's smoke a blunt an ease yo mind bruh" I told him.
"Ight we can hotbox"

We sat in the car for about a hour smoking and talking I guess I made him feel a little better cause now his ass was ready to go do damage to Keeyz but I had to tell him to chill we still waiting on moe results, he agreed and we head back in grabbing a soda from the vending machine.

Soon TeeTee arrived with Duce mother Cindy and Momo's mom Wanda they looked just like they daughters

"Is the baby ohkay?" Cindy said with tears running down her cheeks.

"No ma he passed about 2hours ago" Duce said before quickly catching his mama from hitting the ground because she had fainted, he sat her up in a hospital chair and fanned her telling her to chill before she had a heart attack.

One of the nurses and the same doctor that told us the knews early came back with there hats in there hands with a sad look on there face indicating they got bad news.
I already knew what they was about to say but had got distracted when I look over and Mrs Cindy was holding her chest turning red as if she couldn't breath, the nurses must of seen what I seen when they pushed the button on the wall yelling "Code Blue!!!" A stretcher came in with about 4 nurses running yelling "back up back up!".
_______________________________
Ohkay this chapter was kinda hard but Mann I finished.😫 p.s I did not proof read🥶🥵

I already started the next chapter for my last update of the day so it will be up around 10:00😌

Show Millie311 some support she will show love back.

Until later vote comment share💖🥰

Enjoy 👋