Im DONE

Keeyz"
I woke to see that I must of fell asleep at London house because I notice her looking at me while I was sleep she sat next to me on the bed starring at me with this weird look I thought she was on some bullshit but I didn't say none because I ain't a morning person an i don't feel like talking so I turn over an tried to finish sleeping but before I could follow through with my thought London said in a soft voice,
"Can I ask you something?"
Clearing my throat Mumbling under the blanket saying "what can't you see I'm trynna sleep?"
"What are we like me an you " looking very nervous scared to see what his answer is.
keeyz tried to beat around the bush by saying "are you fucking dumb we both adults fucking" "why!"
"That's it she said?" "That's all we are to you an nothing more so you don't have a lil bit of feelings for me"
He rolled his eyes telling her once before that he was never interested in a relationship with her. He just wanted to fuck her whenever he wanted with no feelings involved, he seemed irritated since he had to keep repeating hisself to her about the same thing that wasn't gone change, she got silent an then out of nowhere she blurred out "I'm 6weeks pregnant an it's your baby!!", " we never used a condom after the first night we fucked an your the one I ever slept with".
My hearted beated out my chest as I listened to this girl tell me she pregnant my eyes were showing disbelief,I thought to myself how could I be so careless that I slipped up an got one of my lil flings pregnant an now I wasn't sure what to do or even how to handle it.
"How you know you not lieing ?"
"I haven't been with nobody but you I was on the pill but I forgot it one morning but I took it soon as I got home from school so I thought I would have been cool" she said sincerely not thinking she was going to be pregnant.
"So I took yo virginity?" He asked really trynna figure out if she was lieing
"Yess nigga an it was one of the biggest mistakes I did I feel I love with someone who I thought felt the same way" as she stale faced him trying not to cry.
"Well What you trynna do" he asked hoping she asked for money for a abortion but he knew the way out the door when she looked at him as tear ran do her face, he knew that she was going to try an keep the baby just by how she was looking at him.
There's no way I was ready to be settled down let alone raise a kid as he panicked inside of his head searching her face waiting for her answer hoping she would go through with a abortion.
"I hope you ain't expecting me to get a abortion cuhz I'm not bitch!!!?"she yelled as the tears started to run down her face more faster due to the fact the she was hurting an felt stupid for falling for his dumb ass, she realized what he wanted her to do she thought to herself how can he not love me and be so fucking selfish he was an ass hole for wanting her to kill there baby.
She had caught strong feelings for keeyz but she knew he would never feel the same way about her the way she does about him.
"Nawh but London I'm not ready for all this right now I still got my whole life ahead of me and on top of that I'm in a relationship already I love my girlfriend!"
keeyz was just staring at the ceiling laying on his back when out of nowhere London got up from the bed grabbing all of keeyz thing throwing them at him an slapping an shoving him out her front door basically half naked in just socks an underwear before yelling
"Fuck you bitch ass nigga I never wanna talk or see you ever again don't try an see your baby cuhz we're gone delete me out your fucking life I hate you!!!!" As she slammed her door.

I turned my phone on an waited for it to load up while I got my self right from being thrown out off guard damn near half naked I slid my light blue Levi's on an my Jordan 3s, I then searched the ground for my car keys so I could get tf outta here once I finally found my keys in the grass by the recycling ben I git in my car an checked my phone to see if moe had hit texted me before I backed out the parking spot an drove of and right before I pulled off all my messages start coming through, I read the text messages from momo getting pissed off about how she called her self leaving me so I text her ass back an put my phone down in the cup holder to finish driving home, Nipsey Hussle- dedication came on the radio so I blasted it thinking that was gone help ease my mind but it still didn't take my mind off the fact that I had a baby on the way and that the love of my life is about to leave me.
I was thinking on how to handle everything an how should I tell momo or should I even tell her so many thought was running through my head My head was heavy my heart was hurting because of my actions, the drive home was pretty fast because before I knew it I had pulled up to my crib to go get ready for these meetings I had today even though I didn't want to but I couldn't let my personal life interfere with work.