Silly moe🤣

Duce"

"Shiiit I forgot my damn keys!" I been under a lot of stress lately trying to make sure I made sure moe was protected and also I got a call the other day that keeyz was spotted the other day at a mall with some lil hoe bitch.

I jiggled the door because I heard moe moving around and I was trying to get her attention since I'm assuming she didn't here the door bell but her ass still ain't answering the door, I then remembered I had a spare key taped to the bottom of my welcome mat.

When I walked in seeing moe lay in the floor unconscious I began to panic wondering what the hell happened.

"Baby baby wake up!" Holding the nape of her neck with one hand and the other rubbing her cheek.

"Mmmmhhm what happened" she groaned grabbing her head.

"I just walked in an yo ass was laid out had my ass scared I thought I almost lost you again" I told her looking her in her eyes.

"I'm good baby can you call teetee and tell her I'm not going no more"

"Yeah I got you go upstairs an lay down I got you Ma" I told her as I helped her off the floor.

After I told teetee what happened and convinced her not to come I cooked moe something to eat and took it upstairs to her.

Looking at moe eat her food with a smile on her face rocking back and forth after every bite she took made me so happy, it let me know I was doing the right things to make and keep her happy I was in love with moe I just knew I wanted to marry this girl and build a family with her.

"I love you Duce and I don't care if you feel the same way" she said as tears ran down her face looking at me with this sexiest look that turned me all the way on or it could be that she told me she loved me.

"I love yo ass girl I wouldn't be doing all this if I didn't!" I told her being completely honest with her.

" come gimme kiss daddy" she spoke softly.

I walked over to her kiss her as told one kiss lead to another and I was loving it , she got up on to her knees an push me back to where I was laid out on the bed I watched her unbuckle my pants an went to town on my shit I was actually surprised since she said she didn't suck dick.

She was sucking my dick so good I almost nutted twice in her mouth.

I was definitely bout to pipe her ass down I picked her up laying her on the bed taking all of her clothes off but for some reason she tensed up I wasn't fucking with that if she didn't feel comfortable I wasn't having sex with her.

"What's wrong ma if you don't want to have sex I can wait I understand you been through a lot" I said getting off her.

"No I want you to fuck the shit out of me I'm just a little nervous to lose my virginity that's all" she said as she grabbed me and pulled me back on to her.

"Damn shorty you sure you ready for all of this" I teased.

"Come find out".

As I moved back between her legs I whipped my shit out and watch her face roam all over my body I slid in slowly making sure I felt all of her she was so fucking tight it wasn't even funny, she wiggles a little bit but for scouting back towards the head board.

"Don't run now you gone sit up here an take this dick"

I picked up my speed so I can really show her how a man makes love to a woman that deserves it.

The more hard my thrusts came the more she screamed my name, after a few different positions she fell asleep on my chest and I will followed right after her.
———————————————————————-
I didn't proof read😳😳

Inoe it's short but I just wanted to give y'all something for now.

I'm thinking about doing a big up date
So I will be changing characters because moe character has a actual boyfriend and they take a lot of pics so 🤷🏽‍♀️ just wait for the update.

Until next tine🥰💖