God Came through

Duce"

As I watched the nurses help my mother out an push her to a room so they can monitor I just sat and watched not able to move because I was still in shock about everything that was happening.
I felt like I took so many losses today then I ever took in my whole life, so many thoughts ran through my head on how I wanted to kill keeyz and make him beg for his life because of his ass I done lost my first nephew, my sister an girlfriend is hurt and on top of that my mama had a heart attack so at this point I was so numb inside.

"The browns family can you please come over here" on if the doctor said looking in our direction.
We all stood up an rushed over to the doctor waiting for the news.

"So miss brown is finally stable, if you hadn't brought her in she would have died due to her pelvic bone fracture, This is a serious injury, so it's important to take quick action of it when it happens. Most surgeries to fix a broken hip take place 1 to 3 days after the break. Fast treatment is important for a full recovery." The doctor said.

"So is she going to be ohkay" Mrs Wanda said with a worried look.

"Yess she will be fine if you guys would like to see her check with the front desk they will give you her room information" the doctor said before disappearing behind one of the slide doors.

After we got all the information we needed they went to go see her, me and knuckles waited in the lobby I didn't want to be crowded and i also wanted my alone  time so I waited for everyone to see her before I went in.

When I walked up to the door I stopped taking a deep breath preparing myself for what I was about to see before opening the door and walking in.

The sounds of the monitors, an air pressure machines going up and down from helping moe breath because she couldn't do it on her own.
Man to see Moe like this was really breaking my heart, I had just met moe but I had already fell in love with her, My mom always told me if you find the right one you will know and when you do you better keep her". and I always thought that shit wasn't true but here I am looking at moe in fuckin love.

I walked over to the bed gripping moe's hand kissing her on the cheek, damn man I can't even kiss her on the lips because this tube was shoved down her throat , all I can do was cry think that no woman ever deserves this.

After we left moe's room I waited in the lobby for my moms results while Knuckles left to go get cleaned up an to take teetee home.

I needed to take a shower but I wasn't going nowhere until I knew my momma was ohkay an that my baby sister was gone make it.

As I got ready to close my eyes I heard "the Blount family please come over here"
I immediately stood up walking straight to the nurse .

"Cindy blount is stable she just needs to take it one step at a time and tell her to stop smoking it's not good when you have a primary cardiac tumor" the doctor suggested only trying to help.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked raising one of my eye brows in concussion.

"primary cardiac tumor is a cancer that arises in the heart. Cancerous malignant tumors that begin in the heart are most often sarcomas, a type of cancer that originates in the soft tissues of the body. The vast majority of heart tumors are noncancerous benign" she told me trying to explain it alittle.

"How long has she had it?" I asked because my momma didn't tell me anything about it meaning that she has been hiding it from me because she didn't want me to worry.

"For about 3 1/2 years now"

"Oh damn ight my sister London" I said as hesitant to ask.

"Ohh I totally forgot your mom through me off track , She made it out of surgery she cant have visitors until tomorrow after noon" as she smiled politely before leaving.

Man that was a big relief off my shoulders to here that my sister was ohkay, it's crazy how my momma kept that shit from me all theses years but I ain't gone bring it up though until she gets better I don't want to upset her in anyway.

I went home to take a shower so I could head over to the trap-house and handle this nigga Keeyz, I couldn't wait to torture him I Was even gone save some for teetee to come beat his ass for moe since I knew it was gone be a long time before she walking again. And i didn't want that nigga to live that long he didn't deserve to and that's facts.
______________________________
Authors comments*
I did not proof read😳😳
•booooy I had this chapter booing but when I woke up the whole mfn chapter was gone🤦🏽‍♀️😭then when I seen Nipsey funeral I had to save Miss Cindy😌

But I'm sorry late update my kids was on one today 🙄😫

Y'all already know the drill👉🏽go support these lovely ladies cocainepassion Millie311 i enjoy reading there books🙌🏽
Until next time vote comment share🥰💖Enjoy 👋