To much.

London"

I was On my way home from The bakery getting my mom a cake and grabbing some food for us both to eat I wanted to do something special for her since she has been helping me a lot an doing her best to get me out of my depression.

Once I pull up to the house all the light where off in every room.

I scrambled through my purse before finding the keys to unlock the door.

"Mooooommmm I'm home" I yelled through the house waiting for a response while I sat everything on the kitchen table.

"Momma I'm back I grabbed dinner and caked It's your favorite red velvet and Olive Garden I even got there bread sticks for you!" I sang through the house as I walked to my room to use the restroom since I had to pee every since I left the bakery.

I got up flushed the toilet and washed my hands then leaving the bathroom.

My momma still ain't answering me I hope she didn't go to sleep with out eating and taking her medicine I thought to myself.

"Mom can I come in" I said knocking on the door as I cracked it poking my lips in.

I walked in seeing a empty dark room, I flipped on the light seeing that there was a big circle of blood on the floor and spotters of blood on the wall and celling.

I immediately called my brother but it went straight to voicemail, I attempted calling again but it did the same thing.

I grabbed my purse and keys off the counter and got in my Jeep pulling off to go to Duce house since he didn't wanna answer my calls.

I was so scared so many thought ran through my head but all I did was pray an hope nothing bad happened.

If something happened to my mama I don't think I can live anymore, she was the reason I even consider on giving life a try again, she the one that brought the positive side out of the lost of my son.

I pulled in the drive way seeing that his light was still on in his bedroom, I hoped out an walked up to my brother door an looked around seeing if anybody was outside, I felt like I was being watched but nobody was out side, I pulled his welcome mat back a little and grabbed his spare key and let myself in closing and locking the door back.

I walked to the garage to see if he was in there smoking since he never gets service in there explaining why he didn't answer my calls.

"I been calling you uglie!" I said walking into the garage seeing him take a swig of his Hennessy bottle with a blunt in the other hand.

"Ohh shit you scared me!" He said flinching up spilling alittle bit of alcohol on him.

"Where mama at she ain't at home which is werid she's always home around this time" I said shrugging my shoulders.

He didn't respond he just pulled on his blunt and took a long sip from his bottle.

"Why the fuck you drinking that bottle like it's the last thing you'll ever drink?" Folding my arms snapping my neck.

"Mama uh mam-......

"Mama what !!!" Yelling getting frustrated because he won't just spit it out..wit his drunk ass.

"Gone" he mumbled in a low voice followed with sniffles.

"Boy I'll beat the fuck outta you for saying that shit" I said putting down my purse pushing up my sleeve on my jacket.

"Sit yo dumb ass down looking stupid..ain't gone whoop shit.. mama pasted she had a heart attack while trying to explain what the fuck happened I thought I lost yo ass to" he said whipping his face from the tears I didn't notice had fell .

I dropped to my knees and just broke down sobbing and screaming not really worried about why he said he thought I was dead.

I started to have a panic attack causing me to hyperventilate it felt like my whole world was coming down causing me to pass out.

———————————————————————-
Duce"

I look up an my fucking sister passing out with her dramatic ass, I tried to scoop her up before falling on top of my head rolling completely over, yea my ass drunk drunk, I said to my self before gathering myself trying my best to scoop her up and walk in the house.

I'm walking upstairs staggering back and forth before actually making it to the hallway stairs.

I hear Moe screaming my name like she done lost her damn mind, but I didn't answer I was struggling enough to get up the stairs with London.

Soon as I made it to the stairs moe scary as got out the tub and slammed the bathroom door, I was cracking up as I was laying London on the bed in the guest room to go see why this girl slammed the door like that.

I'm jiggling the door handle trying to get in realizing she locked it, I was so drunk but this girl was making me laugh so hard with this paranoia shit she had.

"Baby it's me open up" I said on the door.

"Booooyah you scared the hell out of me I thought you had left" she said opening the door letting out a deep breath.

"Nawh I went to the garage to smoke a blunt and drink some henny, then London as came and pasted out when I told her about our mama she in there laying down in the guest room" I said pointing down the hall.

"Damn she ight give her some water and a Tylenol" her soft voice spoke

"Her ass needs to relax she going through depression and now this shit if she hit the blunt I bet her ass would be fine" I joked

"You a mess get out imma be done in a min"

"Nawh you don't need no clothes this yo house to beside they finna come right off anyway"

" you so nasty, I'm not bout to walk around here naked when yo sister is here going through it un uhhn another time" she pecked my lips grabbing her robe and going into the room.

"Mmcht ight w.e man"
————————————————————————
Happy Easter 🐣🍬Everyone☺️

• I couldn't bring my self to kill London she's been through enough already😒

• So who got shot🤔🤭

• Moe need to really chill🤣🤣with that paranoid shit🤦🏽‍♀️

• Aye did you just peep 👀 I learned how to smack my lips in text form😝🤙🏽.
_____________________________

Y'all already know 👉🏽 🌸Millie311 🌸go read one of my favorite writers book 😩

Don't forget about 👇🏽Adonis_Mommy0422 🌼she also is a great writer.