Epilouge

It was a sunny day.

Everything was sunny except for the emergency room that day.

He sat there. His eyes were red, his hands shaking, his eyes watching the door that could swing open any at any second.

It had been a disaster. She had been driving home late last night and got in a horrible car accident. They'd been in the hospital for seven hours.

The door swung open. He hopped up. "What's happening?"

The doctor, a mournful look on his face shook his head. "I-we...she's not going to make it, Mr. Styles."

He stopped breathing. He actually felt his lungs contract as his knees collapsed underneath him. He couldn't speak. "Is she still alive?" He managed to croak out.

The doctor nodded. "She wants you to be the last thing she sees."

He couldn't get up though, so the doctor had to come over and help him to his feet, leading the man towards the door.

The doctor left. 

Harry couldn't see. His eyes were completely fogged over. He couldn't breath, he felt his whole entire world crash around him.

He wiped his eyes clear of tears so he could see her face one last time.

She opened her eyes and managed the most pathetic smile. "Harry."

Harry managed a smile, but tears continued to stream down his face. "Cass."

"This is it," She whispered, her voice cracking.

He nodded and started sobbing. "It is, isn't it?"

"P-please stop crying, H. Please."

He shook his head. "I can't."

She closed her eyes for a split second. "We had our little fairy tale. But not every fairy tale has a happy ending."

"You're so young," Harry said, realizing that Cassia was only thirty.

"So are you. Don't forget about me, H. But you're allowed to move on, you know."

He shook his head. "I-I don't think I ever could."

She took his hand. "Kiss me one last time."

Harry quickly removed her breathing mask, and kissed her more passionatly than he ever had before. He quickly put the mask back on. 

The monitor next to him started beeping. She looked over at it and closed her eyes. "This is it, Harry. I love you."

He gripped her hand tighter, the tears overtaking his sight. The doctors came rushing in but didn't make Harry let go of Cassia.

"Mrs. Styles, ER," They all said into their walkie talkies, althought they all knew that there was nothing they could do to help her.

"I love you!" He screamed, his anger taking over his body. "I love you so much, Cassia!"

Cassia couldn't say anything back, but she smiled her last smile. She squeezed his hand tightly and then loosened her grip.

And like they always say, the memories flooded back into her mind; the bullying, the kissing, the heartbreak, the  fame, the true love that they always shared for each other. 

And after that, it went black. 

Just like they always say.

------------------------

Thank you all so much for reading this series and I hope you guys enjoyed it! I love you all so much!