One Year!

Hi everyone...or everyone that still reads this book after I never update.

If you have stayed, thank you, and I'm really hoping I get back to how successful I was a few months ago.

I love you all, and thank you for giving me the happiness of reading your comments and getting over 100k reads.

This update is in honor of my one year on Wattpad. 

I got a wattpad account on July 11th of 2013, and here we are today, one year later.

One year ago, I had the bright idea of making a Wattpad account for the soul purpose of reading other fanfictions. I then wanted to write a fanfiction, and I came up with a crappy, typical storyline. My first book was called Can't Help Loving You, and is now renamed Adore. I remember about a year ago that I was crying tears of joy about getting 1000 reads on that book.

One year later, I have 600+ followers, 200k+ reads on HSM, almost 100k reads on this book, and a group of people that I consider some of my best friends.

This is going to sound so sappy, but you guys are the best people ever and have made this one year ten times more amazing.

I always look forward to coming home after school or other activites and reading your comments and seeing how many votes I have.

And at this point, I don't mind that my last update only has 50 reads while most of my other chapters have 1000k+. I know that it's 100% my fault for not updating, and at this point the majority of you probably don't even care what happens to Cassia and Harry and Gigi and Louis and Liam, but for those of you that have stayed and are actually interested in this story, you mean the world to me.

I don't know what else to say other than thank you for being the most amazing group of people that this world has ever had.

And from now on (at least until school starts again) I will honestly try my hardest to keep updating, and maybe, just maybe, we can get me back on track to the top 100 fanfictions.

Thank you for the most fantastic year of my life, and be ready for many more years to come.

I love you all and you are the best.

-Gigi:)