"Impossible"

Harry's POV:

"Harry?" My mother, Anne, called from upstairs.

"Yes, Mum?" I asked, shutting my suitcase.

"The taxis going to be here in...let's say twenty minutes. You're going to do great, sweetie."

I smiled. Ever since I tried out for the X-Factor, my mum's always been there for me.

She's the only person who doesn't hate me.

Yeah, yeah. Viewers of the X-Factor might like me a lot, but it's not like I know, or really care, about any of them.

All of my friends, er, old friends, either despise me, ignore me, or haven't talked to me since I auditioned.

I want to be able to not care about this, to act like I'm famous and don't have a care in the world about anyone but myself, but I'm don't.

I miss Chapman. I miss my teachers, my friends, my family.

I really miss Cassia.

But that ship's sailed. Cassia hates my guts, and she has every good reason to.

She looks at me as a jerk, an egotistical maniac.

But really, I'm the same, old Harry from Chapman. Just with more confidence.

That's what I tell myself every night before I go to sleep, that no, I haven't changed, that Cassia's the one that's changed.

It's hard, because if I don't believe it, who will?

•••••••••••••••••••

"Please Harry, I really need to talk." I heard on the other end.

Louis was calling me, for the first time in months.

I sneered. "Why should I care about you when you haven't even bothered to check in with your best friend in months when I'm auditioning for the same competition that you are?

"First of all, you're the one that hasn't kept in contact. Second of all, this is really important."

"Whatever. Fine, where do you want to meet?" I muttered.

"Eh, are you back home?"

I nodded, then realized he couldn't see me. "Um, yeah."

"Ok, I am too. Maybe wanna meet at The Swamp?"

I started to protest then stopped myself. What could go wrong?

"Sure. Ten minutes."

I shut of the phone and brushed my hair back.

I should be happy, happy that one of my best friends is auditioning for the same show I am. But I'm not. Louis really good, as good as I am, and he could over take me in a second.

I have to win.

I have to show everybody that I'm not a total jerk, not full of myself. I need to be the same, worshipped boy I was before I left.

Getting most people to like me again won't be that hard.

Getting Cassia to like me again will be nearly impossible.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Gigi

ITS LOUIS BDAY YAY!!!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was in the city visiting my cousins.

QOTD: Favorites song off Midnight Memories? and What's your favorite thing about Louis?