"Family Probs. No Biggie."

Cassia's POV:

"Do you understand how much you've hurt me?"

I curled up in a ball as my head leaned against the door, my butt aching from sitting on the floor for too long.

I heard angry whispering and a thump from downstairs.

"David!"

I heard a loud thud at the bottom of the stairs and I finally looked at the person in front of me.

"Is she going to be okay?" Harry asked as he he slid onto the floor next to me.

I let a tear fall down my face. "I-I don't know," I said, letting my head fall into his lap.

He took his free hand and stroked my hair out of my face.

I sat there quietly for a few minutes, allowing Harry to comfort me. I needed it.

"So that was it?"

I shrugged. "He's been leaving and coming back for months now. I guess he just doesn't love my sister anymore."

"I don't understand how he doesn't."

I glared at him and he put up his hands defensively. "Hey, if I had wanted to, I would've already gone down that road."

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"So how's the new music video going?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"New? It's been out for weeks by now."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I've just been caught up in a lot of crap lately."

He nodded understandingly.

"Wanna go back to your place? I don't think we're going to have much fun with my sister moping around the house all night."

"Sure, we can order some pizza..."

"And I'll pay."

He shook his head. "No way am I letting you do that."

I laughed and nodded. "Remember last time you payed? It turned into a meet and greet for all of the pizza guys' friends."

He chuckled. "I was out there for so long taking pictures and signing things that by the time I got back inside all the pizza was cold."

"And mostly eaten," I said, smirking proudly.

He frowned. "I was really hungry!"

"So was I! I wasn't going to wait for you to finish so I could eat!"

He sighed. "Wanna go? I'm hungry."

I smiled. "Me too."

•••••••••••••

We both sat in the corner or Harry's couch, even though it was huge and watched Scary Movie 3. It was hilarious and creepy and we laughed the whole time.

We silently chewed on our microwaved pizza (we decided not to order in) until my phone rang halfway through the movie.

It was Alison, and she probably needed to talk to someone right now.

"I have to take this, I'll be right back."

Harry nodded and pretended to turn his attention back to the movie although I still felt his gaze on my back as I walked outside.

It was warm out, almost summer, and I instantly regretted wearing leggings.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me," I heard Alison whimper.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"I-I don't know. I'm scared."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. I'll be home in the morning," I sympathized.

"No, you don't understand," she said, her voice raising a little. "David threatened me when I made him leave, saying that he wasn't through with me."

"Wait, you dumped him?" I asked, my mind racing.

"Yeah, I kicked him out."

"W-why?" I stammered.

"He...never mind, I'll tell you later. Anyway, I'm terrified, I don't know why to do."

"Okay, I'll try to drive home, but Harry's house is kind of far away."

"P-please hurry," she whispered and the line went dead.

I ran back up the walk and noticed that I had shut the door on my way out. I rang the doorbell, but no one answered. I pounded on the door, but still no one came.

"Oh my god, this can't be happening," I said, tears welling in my eyes.

Where was Harry? Why wasn't he letting me in?

I peaked in the side window, quietly praying the Harry was asleep on the couch, not being able to hear the noise.

But Harry was gone. And along with him went all of my bravery.

I started crying, not exactly sure what to do.

I felt like people were watching me from behind, like someone was waiting for the perfect moment to hurt me.

I frantically ran around the lawn, screaming and sobbing, praying the Harry would come back.

I sank to the ground and whimpered.

I then quickly sat up as a low voice whispered, "Cass? Are you okay?"

I fluttered my eyes and stared quizzically at the figure in front of me, my breath slowly returning back to it's normal pace.

I recognized him as Harry.

"Yeah, what happened?"

Harry sighed. "You fell asleep as we were watching the movie. Then you started screaming my name and wailing and I got really worried."

I smiled in relief. "Oh thank God. I thought it was all real."

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

I shook my head and yawned. "Maybe later. Can I go upstairs and get ready for bed?"

He nodded and kissed the top of my head as I stood up.

"Love you," he said.

"Love you too."

I can't be sure, but as I walked upstairs, I was almost positive that I heard Harry whisper, "God, she's beautiful."

God, I can't believe he's mine.

•••••

I NEED TO UPDATE MORE I HATE MYSELF.

My schools out in a monthish, so there will be updates a lot more often.

I've been really focused on school and sports and friends, so it's been hard for me to get on here.

I've been working on this chapter for a while.

Thanks for reading, and promote this book! I want people to know I'm updating again!

-Gigi