"Figuring it Out"

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AND DO WHAT IT SAYS!!!

Harry's POV:

"Harry, do you wanna come to lunch with us? We're all starving."

I turned around at the sound of Zayn's voice.

"Eh, why not?" I replied, shrugging. I groaned as I pushed myself up off of the chair I was sitting on.

"So how's Victoria?" He questioned.

I flinched slightly at his bitter comment, although he didn't mean it rudely. I haven't told any of the boys what had happened yet, not even Louis.

I smoothed out my shirt. "Uh, well we kind of broke up," I looked up at him. "She got pregnant with another guy."

His mouth dropped open. "Pregnant? You're only fifteen!"

"Sixteen," I corrected.

"Still!" He huffed and sat down.

"You're only a little older than me," I muttered.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not saying that it's ok for anyone my age to be pregnant, I'm just saying that it's even worse at your age." He stood up again and patted my shoulder. "But I hope you're doing okay."

I nodded. I was more than okay. After seeing Cassia again, I had been pretty

much in a daydream since.

"I'm more then okay, Zayn, I'm amazing."

••••••••••••••••••••

" Oh, and one large fry, please," I asked, taking my drink and walking to my seat.

"So what's good?" Louis asked immediately when I sat down.

I shrugged. "Everything's pretty nice right now."

He nodded, his mouth full of hamburger.

Soon enough, Zayn, Liam and Niall joined us with their platter of food too.

"I got your fries," Niall said, handing me the container and sliding in right next to me.

"Thanks Niall," I replied, immediately stuffing my face with the salty treat.

"So how's everyone doing?" Liam asked.

We all shrugged and murmured a couple of "good, thank you's", besides Zayn who had a stony stare at the neighboring wall.

"I think we should all give Harry a break right now," Zayn said. "He's been going through some really tough times."

My stomach tightened as Zayns words hit me.

"Zayn, please don't..."

"Harry's girlfriend, Victoria, got pregnant with another guy and Harry is currently single." He said.

I sat there, shocked as everyone turned towards me.

Louis eyes watered as he stood up from the table, pointing a shaky finger at me.

"Why didn't you tell me, Harry? I'm your best friend!" Louis said, his voice angry and hurt.

"I-I..."

"Honestly Harry, I thought you told me everything. I thought that we were best friends!" He scoffed and pushed away from the table. "I must've thought wrong."

He stomped away from the table and left the McDonalds with a final slam of the door, leaving everyone staring at my table.

I got up and ran after him, leaving the rest of my band behind. They could wait.

"Louis!" I called.

The figure walking away didn't turn around.

"Louis! Wait!" I repeated, running after him.

He stopped walking and reluctantly turned around when I tapped his shoulder.

His eyes were glossed over and his face had no emotion.

"What do you want?"

"Louis, I need to explain," I said. "I was meaning to tell you, I just never had the chan-"

"How long has it been?" He asked, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.

"What?"

"How long has it been since you've known?" He asked, stepping towards me.

I looked down. "About two weeks now," I mumbled. "Look Lou, I'm so sorry-"

"Save it," he said, a tear spilling down his cheek. "I don't want to hear it."

He turned on his heel and walked away, leaving me standing there alone with no where to go, and no best friend.

Several thoughts started spinning in my head; why was he so upset? Didn't I have the right to keep it to myself?

I walked away from the restaurant and towards the direction of my car.

The boys could pay for this one meal; I'd pay them back later.

I was mad, mad at Zayn, mad at Louis, mad at Victoria and Luke.

But mostly, I was mad at myself.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Hey everyone!

I know this is the worst thing I have ever done, but I need to say that the winners for my cover contest are going to be announced later.

I feel awful about this, but my life has been so busy lately and I haven't had the time to just sit down and pick the best cover, since all of them are so amazing.

Please forgive me for being the worst possible person and writer lately, this chapter probably wasn't even that good. I have had a ton of writers block lately.

It would really help if you guys commented below who's POV you would like to see next! It could be anyone's, but I want to try one other than Harry and Cassia's, just to show you guys another point of view of what is going on! You can choose ANYONE: Louis, Gigi, any of the boys, Dani, Luke, Victoria, literally anyone's.

Thanks if you comment, and I love you all so much!