"Visiting and Fighting"

Cassia's POV:

I woke up with a raging headache and a plan to see my old friend again.

Today was the day I was going to see Dani again, probably for the first time in months.

I had woken up late on that Saturday, so I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and practically ran out the door.

I checked my watch. It was 10:30, so Dani has to be at her job in thirty minutes, if she still has the same one.

Her house was relatively close to mine, though she was richer and lived in a slightly nicer area.

I pulled into her circular drive way and ran up to the door.

I hesitated before knocking softly on the door.

I waited at the door for about two minutes and then tried knocking again, and then ringing the bell.

After a couple more times, an exhausted looking Dani came to the door.

When she saw it was me who had came up to the door, her expression faded.

"Uh, hey," I said, awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. So much for a greeting.

"Well, we haven't really been in touch that much lately, so I just wanted to see how you were doing."

She bent her hip in annoyance. "You could've just picked up the phone and called me, you know."

"I was also going to see if you might want to, you know, catch up later today...go see a movie, get lunch, I don't know."

She looked at me uncomfortably for a few moments.

"Uh, well, I'd love to, but I, um, have some company over," she mumbled.

My heart dropped. And when a curious Olivia and Victoria appeared behind her, it fell to the floor.

"Oh, that's fine, uh, you have a nice day," I said, awkwardly waving at Olivia as Victoria who gave me blank stares in return.

I stood at the steps for a second, and then turned around when Dani slammed the door in my face.

On the other side of that door, I could imagine them giggling and talking about how lame I was, trying to win back Dani's attention, now that she's "cool."

I shut my car door and drove slowly and depressingly back home, tears blurring my view all the while.

•••••••••••••••••

On Monday, we were back at school. Every day since Harry had left school has been boring and pretty much a repeat of the day before.

I walked into school alone, then waving to my friends Lizzy and Jackie and running to meet up with them.

"Hey!" Lizzy said, her shimmery blue eyes gleaming and me.

Lizzy was pretty, but kind of short and stubby. Jackie had a models body, but a less attractive face. They were polar opposites.

I smiled and said hello and then quickly separated so I could go to my locker.

I set my backpack down on the floor and opened my locker. I bent down to grab my backpack when I nearly missed my locker door slamming my head.

It didn't click shut, meaning that it was probably jammed. I turned around and immediately had a sick feeling in my stomach when I saw who it was.

"Oops, sorry," Olivia said, a content smirk placed on her face.

Behind her was VIctoria, as usual, but this time, a new person was involved.

Dani.

I almost didn't recognize her. She had on skin tight jeggings with a tight fighted top, one that her mother would totally not approve of. Her hair was swept back in a hight ponytail,and her face was caked with makeup. She had on tall, black boots with the skinniest heels I'd ever seen. She looked horribly perfect.

She was a clone of Olivia and Victoria.

"D-dani?" I stuttered, feeling a similar feeling to that Saturday.

She looked down at her shoes, averting her eyes from mine.

I felt tears come to my eyes and turned back to my locker, clumsily trying to open it again, constantly failing.

I turned around to see a small grin crawl on to Olivia's face, like she just realized what was going on.

"Allergies?" She asked, making my cheeks redden at her noticing my tears.

"Yeah," I said, wiping my eyes on my sleeve. I turned my attention back to Dani. "Some things just have that affect on me." 

All three of their mouths dropped open at my snarky remark. I grinned and stepped on Dani's shoe on my way out, leaving scuff marks.

"Whoops!" I exclaimed quite sarcastically.

Our eyes met for a split second, and in that second, I didn't feel sadness and longing towards my old best friend.

I felt absolute and complete hate for the girl standing in front of me.

I pushed my way passed her and walked down the hallway, feeling in control and powerful.

I had never wanted to hurt someone in the way that Harry and Olivia hurt me.

But this time, the game has changed.

------------------------------

ACK!

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating (how many times have I written this now?)

I hope you liked this update though, comment if you did :) 

I missed you guys a lot, so I wanted to make this an influental chapter!

Love youuuuu<3