"Victoria's Secret"

Harry's POV:

"Harry?' Victoria called out from my kitchen. "I think I have to ditch our movie night. Olivia just invited me to her house for a huge slumber birthday party." She walked out with a bag of chips.

"Oh, okay." I said, slightly disappointed that I wouldn't be able to watch the movie with anyone anymore.

She kissed my cheek, grabbed her coat and keys.

"Buh-bye!" She said, waving dramatically.

I decided to scratch the movie and I'd try to call Cassia...yet again.

Ever since the lunch disaster, I've called every day trying to apologize.

Guess what? She never picked up.

I grabbed my phone and went to Cassia's contact, only to go straight to an automated message.

"The number you have reached is no longer in service." The robotic women's voice squeaked.

Great. She'd either gotten a new phone, or she had blocked me.

I decided to the only other rational thing. I grabbed my coat, keys and phone and locked up.

I turned up the heat, as it was freezing.

I drove over to Cassia's house which the path I knew by heart, from driving by so many times and not having the courage to go up to the tiny front door of her cozy, welcoming house.

But today, I would.

I parked my car a couple houses down and across the street from her house in case she was watching.

I walked up to the front and knocked on the door until my knuckles burned.

Cassia opened the door halfway, and just from half of her face, I could see something was wrong.

"Harry, you shouldn't be here." She whispered, a terrified look on her face.

"What?" I whispered but she cut me off by grabbing my arm and pulling me in.

On the floor of her living room I saw a huge duffel bag filled to the brim.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She continued stuffing a couple of things into her bag. "I found out something that I wish I didn't. I need to leave."

I put my hand up to stop her from running.

"Woah there. Explain it to me."

She sighed and sat on her couch.

"Last night, I was looking through this box in my room full of old letters and stuff. At the very bottom was a letter Victoria," She glared at me slightly. "Had written to me."

"Yeah?"

She brushed back a wavy piece of hair from her face. "I apparently had never opened it, for reasons I don't know. So I opened it up and started to read." She bent over slightly. "I shouldn't have been so curious."

I was about to put my arm around her back but stopped myself. "What was it?"

She looked up at me for a second. "I've already told you too much for someone who embarrassed me less than a week ago."

I looked down. "I'm sorry. I came here to apologize." I looked back at her. "But I can't help you if you don't tell me all you know."

She sniffed and nodded. "It didn't make any sense until I figured out that this note was sent recently. Like, in the past few months."

I opened my eyes wider, suddenly nervous about what she was about to say.

"It all fit together then. Though I don't know why she didn't just text it to me."

"Just tell me what she said!" I exclaimed, on the verge of insanity.

"Okay!" She said defensively, but fear still clouding her face.

"This affects both of us extremely negatively, just to let you know."

I gulped and nodded. "Just spit it out." I croaked.

She inhaled deeply. "Victoria and Luke never broke up." She said, pausing as her eyes filled with tears. "And she's pregnant with his baby."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for not updating recently!

So anyway, I changed Olivia's character to Blake Lively, because in an upcoming fanfic, I want Ashley Benson to play the main character, and I don't want her in two of my stories.

QOTD: What are you're thoughts on this chapter?