"New York, New York."

Harry's POV

"Harry!" 

I put my head down and kept walking.

"Harry! Look over here!"

I kept my head down.

"Is it true that you're dating Kendall Jenner? What about the gay rumors? Are those true?"

I sighed and finally pushed my way to the door.

I let the hotel door close behind me and allowed the security to lock the doors.

Girls were pressed up against the glass doors, their faces tear stained as they watched me hopefully with their phones out.

I smiled and waved and a huge roar came from outside. 

I turned around and swiftly walked towards the elevator as the screams followed me throughout the hallway.

As soon as I got into my room, I stripped out of all my clothes and changed into a tshirt and some boxers. I was exhausted, so I immediatly turned off the light and snuggled under the covers.

I think I dreamed about Cassia. I dreamed about this gorgeous girl with long dark brown hair and a smile that could light up a million homes. Her laugh was like hearing angels sing and her cries made you feel like the gods themselves were punishing you. She was tall, but not too tall, she was thin, but not too thin. She had the perfect amount of curves and edges. To me, she had no imperfections.

To think that only a few years ago I would have wanted to vomit at the thought of loving Cassia Greenwald. Or I would've forced myself to feel that way. But I'll admit it; I love her. I don't like her, I really  truly love her. I've never loved anyone like her, not Caroline or any of the other girls I "dated" between Cassia.

And she loves me. She loves my family. My mum and her get along like she's my mom's daughter,   and Gemma and her act like sisters. She loves my friends. Her and all the boys get along amazingly, not to mention she and Ed also get along very well. She's everything I'd dreamed of in a girl.

This is what I dreamed about, but for some reason I woke up crying.

I missed her. Damn, I missed her like crazy.

I hadn't seen her in while and it was eating at me.

She was coming on tour with us soon, for the end of the American leg of it, but that was still a while away.

I posted an old picture of us on my Instagram, hoping that it would make me feel better, but as soon as all the hate comments rolled in, I felt even worse about myself.

I turned off my phone and went to the lobby.

"Ready?" a bodyguard asked. I nodded and we walked out the back entrance to the car. We were driving to Metlife Stadium for our first concert in America.

My phone started ringing as soon as I buckled in. 

"Hellooo?"

"Hi, it's Cassia," a heard a familiar voice say.

"I miss you so much, Cass."

"I do too, but I called to let you know something really important."

"Yeah?"

"Remember when my sister and Dave were fighting?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember how he left?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, Ali cancelled the wedding a few days ago and guess what she found out too?"

"What?"

"She knew Dave had been cheating on her but she didn't know with who until a few day ago and..."

"And?"

"Dave cheated on Ali with Josie. Olivia's sister."

I gasped. "You're kidding?"

"Nope."

"Oh my god, that family has problems."

She laughed a little. "Anyway, H, good luck tonight and I miss you."

"I love you."

"I love you too. I'll see you soon."

The line disconnected but I held the phone to my ear for a little while longer, yearning to hear her angelic voice talk to me again.