"First Date?"

Cassia's POV:

"Are you sure this is a good place?" I questioned Luke, brushing back the loose ends coming out of my high ponytail. "It seems kind of...fancy?"

He nodded. "I take all my first dates here."

I blushed and turned away, flattered by the fact he had called this a date.

I was dying to get out of the house and hang out with someone other than Dani.

I wanted to do anything to get my mind off or Harry and Victoria.

I shuddered slightly and moved closer to Luke as the wind picked up.

"Cold?" He asked putting an arm around me making my heart leap out of my chest.

He laughed and moved his hand up and down along my arm to circulate the warmth.

"Here we go...oh, looks like there's someone big here." He said as we walked in on a small group of people surrounding a table I couldn't quite see who was sitting at.

"Whatever. Let's just go look for someone to seat us." I said, slipping out from under his arm and smoothing out the bottom of my short dress.

"Harry! I love you!" A girl screamed. I stopped dead in my tracks as I realized what all the commotion was about.

A person who was barely famous was already getting mobbed by about ten girls.

As the crowd slowly dispersed with me looking on, I saw the sight everyone had been around.

Harry and, of course, Victoria. And Louis, and Olivia.

Victorias eyes met mine for a second then quickly shifted away.

"Cass!" I heard Olivia scream out. Great, now all four pairs of eyes were on me, plus Luke's who were coming up behind me.

"Come over here!" Olivia said, waving Luke and me over.

I shook my head and laughed slightly, but Olivia gave me the death stare so I grabbed Luke's hand and walked boldly over.

"Hey, you guys!" Olivia said in her almost American accent.

"Hi." I murmured, feeling smaller and smaller every second.

I felt Harry's eyes burning holes in my right side, but I ignored him.

"Wanna sit?" Olivia said, not waiting for an answer as she called over a waiter to bring to more chairs to the already crowded table.

I glanced over at Luke who shrugged uncomfortably and sat down, patting the seat next to him...and Harry.

I slid into the seat and moved it all the way over so I was practically connected to Luke.

I started shivering again, as the A/C kicked in. Luke put his arm around me and I could swear I saw Harry flinch the slightest bit.

"Well..." I said, smiling shyly and surveying the table.

"What are you getting to eat, babe?" Luke asked, making me grin bigger as he called me babe.

"Uh, I'm not hungry...babe." I said, trying it out then bursting into contained laughter as Luke joined along.

"Ahem." Harry coughed, breaking up me and Luke.

I rolled my eyes and looked down, blushing from my uncomfortable moment with Harry.

"What do you actually want?" Luke asked, leaning back in his chair, smiling.

"I was being honest when I said in not hungry. I ate like a pig with Lizzy last night at the movies. Anchorman 2 is a good laugh."

Olivia squealed. "I saw that with Louis earlier today, didn't we Lou?"

Louis nodded and smiled weakly, his eyes silently saying get her away from me.

"Cool. But I'm going to have to pass up on dinner. I'll have some bread if I get hungry."

"What are you, anorexic or something?" Harry blurted out.

My jaw dropped and my eyes started to fill with tears. How could he say something so rude and offensive and sensitive?

Before I could say anything, Luke stood up and glared at Harry.

"Shut up." He said sharply and menacingly. Luke grabbed my hand. "I think we should go somewhere else for lunch?"

We stood up and Luke looked down at Harry. "I thought you were a better person, Harry. But I guess I was wrong."

I nodded in agreement as three gaping mouths and one glaring set of eyes followed our every move.

"Thanks." I murmured, linking my arm with his and resting my head on his shoulder.

I bumped into someone as we were walking out the door.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

I looked up. "L-Liam?" I asked, looking back and forth from him and the girl standing next to him.

"This is Gigi, Cassia. She's my girlfriend." Liam said, as Gigi flashed me a stunning smile and peered around the corner at a wide-mouthed Louis.

She rolled her eyes. "Great. He's here." She said, pushing on Liam's chest a bit.

"I have to get along with him, you know. And Harry. We're in a band together now."

"Whatever. Wanna have lunch with us? We're not sitting with them." Gigi said, a smile on her face. "I mean, if you're not leaving."

I grabbed Luke's arm and returned he smile.

"We'd love to."

•••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating much recently!

I wanted to tell you guys to go follow me on Twitter, it's @itsjustgigii (yes with two 'i's)

Thanks:)

Tweet me saying, "I'M READING YOUR FANFIC!" or something like that;)

Love ya!!