"Cheater Cheater"

Harry's POV:

"Victoria?" I mumbled, fumbling with my car keys as I held the phone in place with my shoulder. "Can I take you to lunch today?"

I heard her shuffle around before answering. "Sorry Harry. I have some really important things to do."

I sighed. "It seems like you do everyday."

"Not really, it's just that you tend to ask me everyday." She scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, though I knew she couldn't see me.

"Ok. How about dinner? Breakfast? Movie? Visiting a homeless shelter? Honestly, can we just do something?"

She giggled, which always annoyed me.

"Cassia never giggles like that." I thought, though I quickly pushed that out of my mind.

"Sure, Harry. We can go for dinner. Tonight?" She asked, her voice peaking up at the end, another thing that makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

"Yeah. I'll pick you up around seven."

She sucked in her breath. "Ooo...sevens too late to leave. Can you swing by around...five?"

"Okay, whatever. See you then, Tori."

"Bye Harry!" She squealed, then the line disconnected.

I sighed slipping on my shoes and walking to my car.

I had a lot of time to waste, and I had no idea how to spend it.

I decided I'd go see a movie, though I've seen practically every movie thats in theaters now. I called Louis, but the call went straight to voicemail.

I sighed and decided I'd see the movie by myself...which I had practically never done.

I walked into the building, bought a ticket for a random movie, and went into one of the small theaters that the local cinema had.

I sat back as the advertisements rolled through.

What had really happened last night? I couldn't really remember much, as it all happened in a complete chaos.

All I know is Cassia kicked me out.

I had driven by her house on the way to the theater, noticing no cars in the driveway. The house had seemed so...empty.

I scratched the thought of my mind and sat back, finally checking out why movie I was watching.

Some stupid horror space movie.

But at least it was something to get my mind off everything else.

••••••••••

"Wow, you look really nice."

"Thanks." Victoria said, climbing into my car.

When she got settled, I took a quick peak at her stomach.

It didn't seem bigger...I mean, maybe a little?

She groaned. "Can we go?" She asked.

I quickly stopped my staring and hit the pedal. We pulled up to the little bistro in less than five minutes.

"Harry, can you open my door for me? I was at the doctors today and I'm sooo exhausted."

I flinched slightly and nodded. Why would she be at the doctors?

"Thanks, babe." She grabbed my arm and we walked into the restaurant.

We were seated almost immediately upon our arrival.

"Hey, are you on the X-Factor? My family watches every episode." The waiter quickly asked, smiling.

I nodded. "Yeah. Glad you like the show."

He placed down out menus and walked away.

"So how's your week been?" Victoria asked, folding her hands on the table.

I shrugged. "Pretty boring, other than the one round of X-Factor."

She smiled and put her hand on mine. "I'm so proud of you." She gushed.

"Thanks." I murmured. She sounded so fake.

I cleared my throat. "I, um, have a quick question for you."

Victoria's smiling face already disappeared and was replaced by a serious one. "Uh, yeah?"

I tapped my fingers on the table.

"So, um, I went to Cassia's house last night to apologize for what I said at the restaurant..."

"You went to that losers house?" She squeaked, her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, just to apologize." I paused to sip my water. "Anyway, she must've been drunk or something, because she was saying some pretty crazy things."

She rolled her eyes. "Just cut to the chase, Harry."

I straightened up and gulped. "Well...she said...this is so stupid...but she said she had gotten a letter from you saying you were still together with Luke and you were having his baby." I laughed nervously. "How gullible does she think I am?"

Victoria's eyes started to water and I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Harry, she wasn't drunk or lying." She muttered, staring straight at me. "I didn't know when to tell you. I didn't want this to be over, but I love Luke."

I felt my eyes frosted over. "You cheated on me?" She nodded slightly. "Wow, maybe Cassia's right." I stood up and slammed my hands on the table.

"And how would that be?" She asked, her voice raising slightly.

"That you..." I points a wavering finger at her. "You are a complete and total liar. And you have lost everyone's trust, Victoria. Round of applause."

I walked away, tears spilling down my face as I stormed out and slammed the door.

I shut my car door, hard.

I imagined it already, the headline.

X-Factor Contestants Girlfriend Cheats on Him With Her "Ex".

Cassia was right. I hated to say it but she hadn't been lying.

And now I just looked like an idiot.

And there was nothing I could do about it.

••••••

Hey guys!

Here's a question: What do you use Wattpad on: a computer, phone, or something else?

Comment below!!