"Reunited"

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that this is the last official chapter of this book and that there will be only an epilouge after this. I had such an amazing time writing this series. Also, as soon as I'm finsished with this book which should be by the end of this week, I'm going to be publishing my new Harry fanfiction called "FOUR"...wonder where that name came from. Anyway, I'm going to let you enjoy this last official chapter of the HSM and HWSM books, and I hope you guys enjoyed it. Keep an eye out for the epilouge any day now;). I love you! -Gigi

-------------------------------------------------

Cassia's POV:

And like that, it was all the same.

I remember it like it was yesterday. The bullying, the teasing, the getting pushed against lockers.

The loss of my best friend. 

"High School". I could say it was the worst time of my life.

But without those terrible four years, how would I have gotten to where I am today?

I'm standing here, with my new best friends; Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall. And Gigi, the girl that I probably used to think was a lesbian and would never want to hang out with an unathletic girl like me is now one of my best friends.

I'm standing here, in this empty field. Not the Swamp. But our old school's field.

And not only am I with some of my new best friends, but I'm here with someone who has absolutely changed my life in any way imaginable.

Harry Edward Styles. My bully, my tormentor, my boyfriend, my celebrity.

How could that happen so fast?

I decided to leave my laughing friends for a few minutes and take a walk to the bleachers, the place where I spent my lunch every day for four years.

 It was raining; typical.

I didn't really care, honestly. It felt so amazing to be back where I belonged. 

I slowly made my way to under the bleachers, to the exact spot where Dani and I would spend every day.

I sat down. 

It was wet. So wet that I could already feel the water soaking through my jeans. I didn't really mind.

I closed my eyes. 

It felt so good. So good to come back to this place where so many of your memories have happened. To this place where you feel like you could just open your eyes and you would be back to where you were four years earlier.

But when I opened my eyes, I wasn't alone.

He sat in front of me, his long hair soaking wet. I didn't say anything.

We heard in the distance the laughter of our friends, thosee people that have changed our lives.

He smiled at me.

Not a smirk. A smile. The most genuine smile that I've seen come from him before. I smiled back an equally genuine smile.

I was so happy. So, so happy. I felt like I could do anything, like I wasn't at all well known for being the Harry Styles' girlfriend.

"Imagine if we could just go back," I said quietly.

He chuckled softly. "But would you really want to?"

A simple question, one that made my mind freak out. Would I? Would I really want to give up everything that I've done to get to where I am today just to restart it all?

Would I want to leave all this pureness behind and just start completely new, like Harry was never famous and I was never his girlfriend?

I looked him in the eye, the way I would've when we had first started dating, in a way that really showed how much I cared for him.

"I wouldn't, I guess," I said.

He smiled again. He looked so beautiful, his face was glistening in the pooring rain.

And suddenly, he wasn't the Harry Styles I see now. He was the Harry Styles I fell in love with four years ago, the Harry Styles that absolutely spun my world around. 

He was so mean.

I remember that.

I will always remember that.

But I didn't care at that moment, because all that matter was now, the present, what was happening in the moment! 

He was so mean.

He was so mean.

He was so mean.

And the last time those words repeated in my head, my lips were already connected with his because that sentence is entirely true.

He was so mean.