"Would I Be Crazy If...?"

(Quick note; this might be confusing and kind of sudden for some of you, but this is the last chapter in their teen years, the next update is going to be in their 20's so their current ages. The fast-forward is actually going to be from Gigi's POV {surprise surprise} and I hope you like it! Please comment below if your excited!)

Harry's POV:

"Third place," I repeated, though my brain wouldn't let me process it. I turned towards Louis. "Third freaking place."

He sighed, his eyes red with tears. "You think I'm glad?" He smiled a little. "At least we made it this far."

I smiled back half-heartedly and tuned back at the mirror, staring at my broken reflection.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"Don't know," Liam commented, casually walking into the room.

"Glad that you decided to join us," Louis said sarcastically.

"Chill, Lou, like you just said, we got this far," I covered for Louis, not giving away the real reason he was so upset.

Louis gave Liam daggers as her slowly moved across the room.

Niall cleared his throat uncomfortably, clearly sensing the tension in the air.

"Uh, Harry, so how's that girl you're seeing, uh, Cassie?"

"It's Cassia, and we aren't seeing each other. We're just catching up again."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Casually catching up every other night."

I glared at him then shot my glance back at Louis who looked like he was about to explode.

"So how's Gigi doing?" Louis asked, his voice tight and short.

Liam smiled, obviously not noticing Louis tone.

"Good, great, actually. We've started going to these weekly yoga class things that she got me into," he sighed dreamily. "She's really been helping me get into tip-top shape."

Louis clenched his teeth, "Oh, so she must think that you're not in shape, right? I mean, if she's making you do all those classes, she must think you need them or something."

Liam's innocent expression disappeared as Louis' words slowly penetrated through him.

"Oh um, I don't think she would think that. I was the one who volunteered to take these classes, you know, to help us build our relationship skills and-"

"I don't care about your 'relationship skills' Liam! God you're stupid!" Louis spat, standing up and walking out, slamming the door a bit dramatically.

Drama queen.

Liam's face started to melt as you saw tears form in his eyes.

"What did I do to him to make him hate me so much?" He whimpered, sniffing loudly.

I patted him on the back.

"He doesn't hate you, trust me. I know what hate is and it's definitely not that."

Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Harry!" Cassias cheerful voice sounded on the other end. "Good job tonight! Definitely shouldn't have gotten third."

I smiled. "Thanks, Cassia."

"Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to do a celebratory night out, with you and the band and maybe their girlfriends?"

"Sure! I don't think Louis is up to it, but the rest of the boys are in! See you soon!" I said after she gave me all the details.

Louis walked back in, a calm, freakishly pleasant expression on his face.