sixteen.

~ Word Count: 2.8k

Third POV

The morning sun sheathes out it's rays of light to wake up the adorning hustling city of Tokyo, Japan. Birds fly across the sky to accompany their fellow specimen for the new day.

On a dirt pebbled pathway, the picket white fence gate opens up then shuts close to ward off strangers that may set foot at the front of a certain two story reddish brown building with faint stickers patched onto the window panes.

With a sigh, the main door to the building opens to unruly sounds of swarmed children in what seems like in another room of the building.

A young boy with dirty blonde hair and a gentle modest figure walks inside to carefully set his small bag on the hook beside the door. He pats away invisible dirt off of his pale blue button shirt and casual black blazer that his mother insisted he starts incorporating to his wardrobe when he goes out. His figure starts snooping around the corner to have a better look of the origin of the noise.

Right in the center of the spacious bright room stood a familiar young girl with luscious caramel brown hair and a unforgettable radiant smile. She wore a lavender blouse that had ruffled sleeves and a plain black high waisted shorts. The young boy's eyes widen and froze in place as he notices the girl surrounded by a flock of ten children with huge happy smiles and loud joyous laughter. Audible enough to know they were happy to see their morning unexpected visitor.

The dirty young blonde notices each child had a flower in their hand different from one another. He guesses that she must have provided surprised gifts for the children that has adored her since the day she first started coming to the orphanage.

"Yu-nee-chan! These are so pretty!" Diana, a seven year old girl with short blue hair, smiled as she sniffed the flower given to her.

"I'm so happy you're here, I didn't know you were coming!" squealed another girl with the name of Dee, a six year old that had two purple pig tails.

"Well it guess it was the right decision to come see you precious munchkins!" laughed Yuuki, patting each head that comes shoving for her affection.

The young boy watches with content soften in his gaze as he notices the room suddenly feel comfortably bright and airy this early in the morning. A small smile curves his lips but he remains where he was, uncertain if he should go up to the girl as well or not.

In the corner of her hazelnut eyes, she sees a familiar dirty blonde pre-teen standing awkwardly alone at the entryway of the room. Her eyes gleamed and smiles even more as she sees her old helper come in today.

"Oli-tan!"

Yuuki attempts to past through the trampled group of laughing children to wrap her fragile arms around the short pre-teen. The small smile on his face smudged, as he grimaced at the nickname the only person he knew would use on him.

"It's Oliver-"

"You still haven't grew! Thank god, I was worried you might have hit your growth spurt by now since that you are thirteen" Yuuki sighed but giggled as she slowly slides her arms back at her sides.

His cheeks tinted pink at Yuuki mentioning about his puberty stage, making him feel somewhat uncomfortable. Though the feeling left as his cheek was suddenly pinched by the girl, who glances down at his face.

"At least you still have your adorable baby face and no pimples yet"

Oliver lightly slaps her hand away and rubs the spot that she pinched. His cheeks blushes even more at the fact Yuuki still treats him as a child.