twentyfour.

Christmas Ova ~

~ Word Count: 3k

Third POV

"It looks so delicious!" Wataru gaped in delightful awe.

Yuuki and Ema walks back into the dining area to set down the last dish they made for the family to eat. Instrumental music was playing in the background, cheering up the mood. Tonight, all the brothers, including both the girls and their protective pet squirrel, were having their annual Christmas dinner two days before the actual holiday.

It was an event that the brothers would usually attend to close on Christmas day due to everyone's busy schedule.

"All thanks to our dear imouto-chans that cooked dinner especially for tonight." Hikaru smirked, raising his glass of cider than tipping it back to his red stained lips.

"Oh stop, I would say it's all Ema-chan's effort in making it so appetizing!" Yuuki giggled, tackling her sister from behind with her sisterly hug.

Ema chuckled, but attempts to remove her sister off of her before they both end up falling on top of the food itself. Yuuki finally let go and sat herself down between Masaomi and Wataru. Her twin walks to the other side to sit in the middle of Subaru and Azusa.

"Sucks that Fuuto can't be here to enjoy this delicious food." Tsubaki muttered, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly as he reaches out to grab the closest food to him.

"Actually, I was thinking of bringing the family to him." Masaomi suggested, catching everyone's attention in bewilderment.

"Why should we do that for the brat?" Yusuke protested, earning a glare from the usually calm pediatrician.

"Since he is performing in Hokkaido, we can just drive up to see him and spend Christmas there. I think it would be a great place to spend Christmas." Masaomi explained, smiling at his idea.

Yuuki hummed in thought, gently resting her chin on the back of her wrist. "Isn't it kinda far?"

"It is a drive but it's not that bad." Natsume said blankly, taking a sip from his drink.

"I think it is a lovely idea! A white Christmas, how wonderful." Hikaru sighed dreamily.

"What if there are some that are busy on that day? Are you still wanting to go through your plan, Masa-nii?" Tsubaki arches his brow, lifting his gaze at his eldest brother.

"I know there will be some of us that might be busy. So I was thinking only those that are not can go." Masaomi smiled calmly.

He glances down at the caramel brunette beside him, "have you and Ema been to Hokkaido before?"

Yuuki peers up at the dark brunette man, straightening her back to talk, "Not really. We've just been relying on the promise that our father made to us that he'll bring us there one day. But you know, who knows when that'll happen. I think it'll be a great experience for us."

"Especially since this is our first time spending Christmas with all of you." Ema shyly smiles, making a few gush over at how adorable she looked.

"Alright, then it's settled." Kaname smirks, raising his glass in amusement.

*

*

"Gaah, i'm so full! I don't think I can move." Tsubaki exasperatedly sighed, throwing himself on the middle of the couch.

"And you're really annoying" Natsume muttered, rolling his eyes at his brother.

"Thank you again Yuuki and Ema for cooking dinner tonight. Your food was amazing as always." Ukyo warmly smiles, gratefulness etched within his words.