twentyfive.

Christmas Ova ~

~ Word Count: 3.3k

Third POV

After many hours of driving, they finally arrived to Naeba Skii Resort, hidden within the mountains of Hokkaido, Japan. Masaomi, Kaname, Yusuke, Hikaru, Natsume, Yuuki, and Ema all filed out of the sleek black suburban van they used to drive up.

Everyone stared in awe at how beautiful the resort looked as snow falls down lightly. It truly did look like a winter wonderland as Hikaru would describe it.

On their way inside the lobby, Ema snapped a photo of Yuuki posing giddily in front of the building with the snow mountains behind them. The tall red ginger also wanted to play around with the twin sisters by capturing numerous ridiculous photos of them and the other distracted brothers.

Masaomi checked in the family while the rest tried to settle in to warm up a bit before heading out again. A bell hopper offered to place everyone's baggage in their respective rooms and Natsume gave them permission to do so.

"Yosh! Let's go skiing! The main reason why I even said yes to come." Yusuke excitedly cheered, making his way to the entrance to rent snow sleds.

Yuuki groaned in annoyance, rubbing her temples as she boredly trailed behind the fiery red head along with her sister, Natsume, and Kaname.

"God, you're like a child." Yuuki muttered.

Yusuke ignored her comment and proceeded to reach the counter. Once he received his sled for the day he stormed out eagerly without bothering to wait for anyone else. Natsume and Kaname rented an extra two sleds for the twin brunettes.

The four walked to the open outside room that is used for guests at the resort to prepare going outside to skii or just coming back in. The two brothers offered to strap on protective gear before heading outside on the snow.

Kaname strapped himself on his sled after helping Yuuki with hers since she was closest to his figure. Yuuki didn't mind since she rather let it be her than having her sister be touched by him in general.

Yusuke made it in time to greet the twin girls after sliding down a hill as a warm up. He saw Ema struggling to set up her sled on her feet, which he immediately plopped down to help the flustered girl.

"Oh? It seems like your knight came to the rescue, Ema-chan. Make sure to give him a great tip later." Yuuki taunted her sister, making her blush intensely. Same to Yusuke.

"And what about mine, imouto-chan? I helped you too." Kaname smirk, his suave voice attempting to woo over the caramel brunette.

Yuuki rolled her eyes at the flirtatious monk beside her to an irritated glare. He winked at her way, not minding the annoyance dancing in her hazelnut brown orbs.

"Is that so? I don't have money at the moment, but would a slap to your face substitute for it?" Yuuki cringed a smile, sarcastically giggling.

"Oh my, you're so cruel imouto-chan. How about a kiss on onii-chan's cheek?" He smirked cooly.

"Why, that sounds lovely. Would you like for me to put my hair up in a way Ema does it or you don't mind that I touch you in a way you fantasize Ema doing it in your lewd dreams." She gritted her teeth, leaning in close to the blonde monk.

"You're so considerate, imouto-chan." His calm smirk never leaving.

They both displayed strained friendly smiles that emitted a challenging aura that could ward off passerbys. Yusuke and Ema have been done setting up her sled and they both awkwardly watched their siblings have an unusual heated conversation that made them want to stop it but were unsure how.