fifteen.

Third POV

~ Word Count: 2.6k

After school, Yuuki sat beside a concentrated young salmon boy. She watches him stick his tongue out as he worked diligently on his two sheets of homework. She rests her chin on the palm of her hand and smiled at the boy.

Yuuki thought he looked super adorable when he is like this whenever it comes to his school assignments. Wataru always liked being with his favorite older sister when he does his homework because she tends to make it seem more enjoyable than it should be.

"I'm done!" Wataru dramatically lifts his homework to show the brunette teen beside him.

"Good job, Wataru-chan. It's like you've become a genius already" Yuuki chuckled as she checks over his homework.

"It is because you are here with me, Yui-tan!" Wataru adorably giggles.

Yuuki faintly blushes at the child then ruffles his salmon hair.

"Well, guess what kiddo, you got everything 100 percent, so you better do great on your next quiz or else i'll be sad and tell the tickle monster to come visit you" Yuuki playfully laughed with a soft evil expression.

Wataru frowns and whined, begging for the mentioned tickle monster to not come and he promises to pass his next quiz at school. Yuuki uplifts her lips back to her friendly smile and patted his head.

"For my reward, let's get something sweet that's from outside of the house" Wataru smiled with stars dazzling in his eyes.

Yuuki places a finger to her chin to think of a place that equals to his taste. Then an idea pops into her head. Her stomach slightly grumbles, causing her to rub her abdomen with a bright grin on her face.

"Smart thinking, Wataru-chan. Let's get boba milk tea and mochi ice cream!"

Wataru jumps out of his chair with a cheer. Yuuki laughs at the exuberant youth. She tells the salmon boy to place back his homework into his school folder and get ready while she makes her way to bother her twin sister.

Yuuki knocks on Ema's door, earning a permission to come inside her room. Ema was busy playing video games, her facial expression showcasing she does not want to be disturbed.

"Ema-chan~" Yuuki leaps on top of Ema's bed with a cheerful giggle.

Ema manages to pause her game and glares at her sister, annoyed that she is here as she plays a certain violent video game that she has been trying to defeat for a while.

"I'm busy, onee-chan"

"Aww, don't give me that scary look of yours-," Yuuki frowned and pokes at her sister's cheek, "instead, you should come with me and Wataru-chan to get boba and ice cream!"

Ema sighed in annoyance and nodded her head no. Yuuki continued to pout and started to plead with her hands clapped together.

"No"

"Please Ema-chwan~"

"No"

Ema turned back to her tv screen and unpaused her game. She continued pressing the buttons on her controller, completely ignoring her sister. Yuuki puffs out her cheek in frustration, then deflates it as her eyes flinches towards the tv screen. A smirk creeps onto her plumped pink lips.

"Fine, if I can beat this level before you, you'll have to come along with me and Wataru-chan. Deal?" Yuuki points her finger while winking at her sister.

Ema rolls her eyes and configurates the player mode to two players. The annoyed teen threw her sister the spare controller and Ema starts the game.