twentysix.

Christmas Ova ~

~ Word Count: 2.2k

Third POV

"And what did you say your name was again?" Mr.Kento asks, gratefully shaking Yuuki's hand.

"Hinata Yuuki."

The young girl cheerfully smiles at the manager of the restaurant, glad that he enjoyed her performance on the piano. He bowed his final thanks then left to search for the pianist that he hired to play for the entire day with built up scolding in plan.

Yuuki walks over to the lounge area closest to the exit to go outside to ski. She slumps down on a nearby purple comfy chair, sitting patiently for the arrival of two certain individuals.

The unexpected snow storm that started to brew had Yuuki fumbling her fingers in nervousness. Although she is glad that she's safe inside the building, she didn't like the fact her sister was still enjoying her time skiing. Especially when there is a incredulous huge dark cloud covering the sky and the gust of wind picking up speed.

A hand suddenly plants themselves on the young girl's shoulders and she jumps, jerking her head to whoever touched her. Her shoulders then relaxed back in place with a relieved sigh.

"You did really great out there. I didn't know you can play the piano. Er, well, Rintarou did say you do compose music." Masaomi tenderly smiles shyly.

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry if I did." He takes the chair available beside her and stares at her with guilt flashing in his soft brown eyes.

Yuuki shook her head no and chuckled, lifting her hand on his bicep in a comforting manner.

"You're fine. I was just caught up in my thoughts."

In the next moment, Natsume and Kaname walks over with fruit in their hands from the complimentary basket in the resort lobby. The ginger male carefully sits on the armchair of Yuuki's while Kaname decides to stand calmly on Masaomi's side.

"I thought you were with Ema and Yusuke, squirt?" Natsume continued to chew on his apple, glancing down at the caramel brunette.

Her eye twitched at the nickname he called her. She was barely close with Natsume, but he now has the guts to call her nicknames. Especially that one in particular.

".. Squirt." Yuuki scowled in distaste, tempted to slap the apple out of the ginger's hand.

"Aww, imouto-chan. No need to frown. Here, have a taste of onii-chan's banana."

Kaname glides over to the other side and bent down in one knee to haste the banana up to her lips.

Yuuki darts her irritated dagger eyes at the blonde monk. She imagines kicking his body to fly across the room with the fruit choked within his throat.

"Alright." A false giggle escapes her lips and used her hand to tip the yellow fruit into Kaname's mouth but stops midway as someone familiar runs inside frantically panting.

Yuuki's elbow accidentally shoves the banana into Kaname's mouth successfully while she immediately stood up from her seat to jog to where the redhead teen heaves.

"Yusuke. Where's my sister?" Yuuki gazed down at the redhead, concern steaming within her.

"At least *pants* ask *pants* how I am" Yusuke wheezes, peeking up at the uneased brunette.

"Where is my sister." Yuuki repeats bluntly.

The three brothers joins the two, checking over if the teen was alright. Yuuki bites her lip, resisting herself from bursting into distress the more Yusuke does not answer her question.