four.

Episode two~

~ Word Count: 2k

Third POV

The following morning, Ema was first to wake up before her sister and prepared for the last school day of the week. Juli lodged himself on Ema's shoulder, warning her it is a new day of handling the guys in the house. Ema continued to ignore his anxiousness and quietly made her way to the main room. She was already dressed in her school uniform and carried her handheld bag on her shoulders.

In the main room, she notices Ukyo finishing up the entrees for breakfast. The smell of food prepared on the table wafted a tranquilizing aroma. She stares down and smiled at what Ukyo cooked.

"Good morning" softly smiled Ema.

Ukyo glances up at Ema and expressed the same greeting.

"Did you make all this, Ukyo-san?" Ema walks down the stairs, inhaling the enticing smell of the food.

"Well, I am in charge of cooking in this house, so i'm used to this," Ukyo carefully sets up the last tray of food on the table before returning to the kitchen.

Behind Ema, a small figure trudges down the stairs still half-asleep. Wataru looks up and tiredly smiled at his new older sister while greeting good morning with a yawn. Ema bends down to his height and greeted him the same with a smile.

"Ukyo-san, do you need any help in the kitchen?" Ema politely asked, wanting to be of help in her new house.

Ukyo thought for a bit then decided to ask Ema to do a small favor of preparing a plate of rice for those that may wake up later in the day.

As Ema happily arranged the ordered plate of rice, Subaru and Yuusuke lumbered down the stairs. Ema greeted the arrived boys with a small smile. The boys nonchalantly greeted back and sat down on the table to eat the food prepared on the table.

While eating, Yusuke looks around, wondering if someone was missing this morning. "Um Ema, where's your sister?"

Ema opened her mouth but was cut off by light rowdy footsteps above the loft. Yuuki shuffled down the stairs, strenuously organizing various items on her. She met everyone with herself dressed in her school uniform and her glasses allocated above her bangs.

As Yuuki reached the main floor, she quickly stumbles to the nearest dining chair to carefully slip on her shoes and pull up her knee-high socks. The boys that watched Yuuki struggle left them confused.

Wataru giggled at Yuuki and skipped towards her figure. He climbs on the chair beside her and was happy to start his morning with his frisky new sister.

"Y-you look like a mess" Yusuke gapped, bewildered to witness the most organized girl he knew to actually being in a state of disarray.

"Ema-chan, are you feeling better now? Also, why didn't you wake me up, I feel so late" Yuuki sighed, still trying to organize her papers that she finished last night at 3am.

Wataru pointed above Yuuki's nose, yielding her from what she was doing. She gazes at Wataru confused, as his lips spilled adorable giggling.

"Yui-nee-san, your glasses are above your head" Wataru pointed out. Yuuki looked up and sheepishly smiled. She thanked him by kissing his forehead.

Yuuki glances over at Yusuke and Subaru, who couldn't help notice how she can display like this compared to yesterday.

"I'm actually not like this, I just woke up late and I don't want to arrive at school later than I want to" Yuuki gave a small smile, trying to disperse the fact she really did look like a mess.