New Years Eve (Pt.2 <3)

Can we all pretend I posted this in January and not the very end of March. ahHaha oops.

New Year's Eve Special ~

~ Word Count: 4k

8:00PM - 4 hrs till midnight -

"Wa-chan hold on a minute will ya!" Yuuki wheezes, desperately chasing after a hyperactive salmon boy. "Stop running around so much and let me finish dressing you up!"

The bubbly young boy continued to laugh cheerfully and ran farther away from his favorite sibling as if they were playing tag. Yuuki can already feel her legs starting to tire out from all the unnecessary running she has to do just so she can put on his shirt and vest. If this kid does not stop running, she'll have to find some type of rope to tie him down and maybe search for a cage to cool him the frick down.

"Catch me if you can, onee-chan!" Wataru taunted, giggles echoing down the corridor.

The caramel brunette notices the salmon boy turn a sharp left. A hint of sparkle gleamed her eyes with a cunning smirk on her lips with joy. Finally, there is a chance for the hyper child to meet his dead end. Yuuki sees Wataru's figure reaching closer to the very end of the hallway, still giggling and having so much fun. The brunette went ahead and leaped forward but was too late when suddenly one of the doors opened up.

Instead of catching an unruly mess of salmon hair like she planned to, the poor brunette ended up being the one caught in someone else's arms. Yuuki hisses, lifting her head to see who blocked her way with an irritated scowl. That infamous smirk swam to their lips and Yuuki's eyes rolled back in annoyance.

"I didn't know this house does complimentary room service now?" he mocked.

Yuuki manages to push herself off of the idol teen's body and moves him to the side, hoping she can still catch the buoyant ray of sunshine. Just in time, the ravenette athlete steps out of his room to be met by a sudden tiny figure bumping into him. Subaru glances down to see his shirtless and somewhat wet baby brother smiling and laughing endlessly.

"Aww, Suba-niichan caught me!" Wataru pursed his lips in a pout but quickly smiles again.

The salmon boy jumps up and Subaru catches him, lifting his baby brother up for him to wrap his miniature arms around his neck. Yuuki heaved a relieved sigh and quickly threw the clothes she was holding at the annoying dark brow'd dunkhead. Subaru swiftly catches the clothes as well, immediately scowling at the short girl.

"Great *wheezes* do you mind if you *wheezes* put those on the hyper munchkin Su-baka-ru?" Yuuki still heaves, using Fuuto's body to lean some of her weight on.

Subaru gawked, glaring at the heavily breathing brat. "Why couldn't you do it in the first place, shrimp?"

Yuuki exchanges a glare back, clutching tightly onto Fuuto's shoulder as he gapes from the pain. "Watch where you're-"

"Don't you think i've been trying to for the past 30 minutes? I think someone gave Wa-chan too many sweets."

Wataru chimes in the conversation, popping his head to face Fuuto and Yuuki's way. "Mama did! And it was really really really delicious!"

All three siblings grimaced a nerved smile. Not surprised to hear she would spoil her children, especially Wataru, no matter what.

"I swear you're so dysfunctional, squirt. I know you're always slow when we run in the mornings, but you couldn't catch a small child like Wataru? Disappointed." Subaru clicked his tongue and shook his head. With Wataru in his arms, he walked themselves out of the hallway and headed for the elevators.