two.

Episode one ~

~ Word Count: 1.3k

Third POV

Inside, the playful duo continued a game of tag as Ema followed after Masaomi to the fifth floor of the huge complex. Juli was already dispatched from Ema's shoulder and ran up to her room.

Ema was astounded by how huge the structure of the complex was and surprised that there is a elevator constructed within the building. The fact that Ms.Asahina Miwa bought this building still has not occured to her yet.

In the main room, stood three more men, waiting to meet their new step-sisters. Ema noticed the men and bowed in a formal greeting. In return, a silverette male approached her with a sudden hug.

"This is a 'nice to meet you' hug if you may" smiled the silverette.

Ema blushed, but the color on her cheeks disappeared as the guy beside her abruptly punches the silverette. The raven-haired man replaced the silverette's spot and apologized while greeting Ema as well.

"I'm Azusa and this moron on the floor is Tsubaki," softly smiled the raven gentleman.

Tsubaki stood up again and swung his arm around his brother, "Ne, did you know we're identical twins!"

Ema parted her lips in shock, just now noticing the similarities the two have.

Just in time, another male strolls in with a cart of tea. Complaining about how rambunctious the two were being. The man walks over to Ema and introduced himself.

"I'm Ukyo, i'm a lawyer, nice to finally meet you" he said, with a deeper tone.

Ema bowed again and smiled. In return, Ema could hear a familiar set of squeaked insults towards the men in front of her. Ema sighed down at Juli's behavior but became flustered again at Tsubaki's second attempt to hug her.

The innocent young girl did not know what to do in this situation, except tried to think how Yuuki would react.

Above the group, was a bright red-hair boy yelling down towards the twins. Though, he pauses and carefully looks down at who the unfamiliar girl was. The red hair boy was named Asahina Yuusuke, a classmate of the girls at school.

Yusuke races down the stairs and gazes at Ema in shock, a feeling of discourage filling his head. He didn't like the idea that Ema could be his new step-sister.

And another upsetting thought popped in his mind.

"If you're here, then that means-"

As if on cue, sounds of echoed laughter filled the hallways that neared the livingroom. Wataru's bubbly smile joined the group that stood with Ema. The twins stared at their youngest brother, confused why he was laughing and running so much.

Wataru runs behind Tsubaki, waiting for his playful partner to find him again.

"Wataru, where are you?" shouted the other upcoming sister.

Everyone's heads followed the sounds of another girl's voice.

Yuuki shows up, appeared to be searching for someone. \While she was not looking, she bumps into a hard surface, causing her to bounce back to the floor.

Yuuki lifted her hand to her forehead and tusked in pain. She looks up in front of her to see a group of unfamiliar men staring back at her.

Yuuki immediately stood back up and bowed respectfully, but felt somewhat embarrassed that her first impression was super lame to her new family.