nine.

Episode 2 ~

~ Word Count: 2.5k

Third POV

An hour before the twin girls and Yusuke make their way to school, Ema walks down to the main room with her protective knight hunched on her shoulder. She sees Tsubaki and Azusa already awake and chatting on the couch. The two boys saw her presence and welcomes her towards them.

Ema greets them good morning shyly and bows. Azusa hands the shy girl her pink cellphone that she forgot to grab from the couch last night. Tsubaki went ahead and apologize for his drunken brother's behavior towards her.

The ponytailed brunette's face flushed light pink. Remembering her encounter with Subaru at her door.

Another pair of shuffled footsteps slowly stumbled down the stairs while yawning. The other twin girl was still tired from her lack of sleep that she received.

Before talking to anyone, she walks to the kitchen first to make a cup of coffee to wake herself up. Ukyo helped her ground the coffee, since he wanted a share of the beverage as well.

With a to-go mug in her hands, it heated her cold fingertips from the cold water she used to wake her body up by washing. The caramel brunette joins the three and lazily greeted good morning.

Yuuki glimpses at her twin's awkward flushed face and raises an eyebrow, "why are you blushing so early in the morning?"

Ema widens her eyes and covers her face with her hands. Yuuki raises her suspicion and places a hand on her hip, glaring at the girl.

"Speaking of which, what was that loud noise last night? Did Subaru-kun do something to you that he'll regret later once he catches these hands?"

Ema turns her head to Yuuki, afraid that her sister might do something terrible to the guy. To save herself, Ukyo asks Ema if she could hang a basket full of white clean sheets. Ema escapes by agreeing to do the task with Juli stuck to come along.

Yuuki sighs and turns to the twins for answers, reading the facial expressions vivid on Tsubaki's face. The young girl sips her coffee and waited for him to explain.

"Last night, when we got to Ema-chan's room, we saw Subaru on top of her. His lips was touching hers as well," Tsubaki laughed. Yuuki gaped at the mention of Subaru kissing Ema.

The caramel brunette raises a hand to pinch the space between her eyes, internally sighing in disbelief.

"I said apologize with sincerity, not kiss her with sincerity," Yuuki groaned.

As Yuuki opened her eyes again, she took another warm sip of her drink. In the corner of her eyes, she sees a pair of legs sprawled on the floor. The twins were talking but she ignored them as she was curious to know who was dumb enough to sleep there.

She walks behind the couch and spit takes. Yuuki pointed and laughed at man that had the guts to kiss her sister last night. Tsubaki and Azusa joined her laughter.

"That's our revenge for Ema, great huh? It was all Tsubaki's devious idea" Azusa calmly laughed.

Yuuki tilts her head to have a full picture of the explicit pernicious words traced around every little space of his face, "I think he's missing something."

The twins stopped laughing and joined her figure, staring down at the man. Yuuki hands her drink to Tsubaki to hold, as she crouches down closer to the sleeping man.

She pulls out her lipstick from her side pocket and coats a layer on top of Subaru's lips. It was a mauve colored lipstick that had a hint of gloss. The girl stands back up and grabs her drink from Tsubaki.