Epilogue

A Quick note.

I want to Thank you all so much for all of your support throughout this story. I am totally gobsmacked by how much you all seemed to love it. I have really enjoyed writing this stroy as well as reading your comments. I hope we will not lose touch as I have made many friends from this story and I hope that we will still chat on here :)

I have a new book uploaded called Dumped and Pregnant if you'd like to read some more of my books.

Anyways I'll shut up now because I know you all want to read but once again Thank you xxx

All my love Mel xx

*********************************

Epilogue

It's been a year to the day since Timmy and I got engaged and here I was anxiously waiting for my turn to walk down the aisle. Kaitlyn, Lisa and Thomas's little girl was dressed in a little baby pink princess dress and she stole the show with her cuteness. She had the most gorgeous big brown eyes which were the exact same colour as her hair.

"Ready?" Lisa asked as I heard the music start up.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I replied laughing nervously.

"Ok meet you at the altar" she said as she gave me one more hug.

I stood watching as Lisa and Kaitlyn walked down the aisle, everyone's eyes were solely on them and who could blame them, they both looked absolutely stunning.

Lisa had an ivory wedding dress on that was every bit as beautiful as her. The entire bodice was a mixture of lace and crystals which blended into the soft silk that flowed down to the ground. A nudge to my side had me snapping my eyes to the side where Stan stood looking as proud as any father would look on the day of his daughter's wedding.

"Are you ready my love?" he asked,

"I am and Stan; I know I've never told you this before, but thank you, thank you so much for everything. Without you I wouldn't be standing here right now, ready to marry the most amazing and loving man in the world. For that I will always be grateful to you." I reached up and kissed him on his cheek. Stan took a hold of my hands and looked right into my eyes.

"You dear girl, are the best thing that has ever happened to not just Timmy but, me as well. You are the daughter I was never blessed with." He stopped for a second looking pained, I was about to cut in but he stopped me.

"Alicia what I'm really trying to say is, Timmy's mother Casandra would be the happiest and most honoured mother today. You are the love and laughter that I have missed so much since the death of my wife and I know that you are everything if not more than I ever wished for, for my son. I love you Alicia and I hope that Timmy and you will have a long healthy marriage just like I had with Timmy's mother." I could feel the tears forcing their way out but Stan quickly dabbed them away with his hanky.

"Come on now before Leanne has a heart attack and I get shouted at by your make-up artist for ruining all her work." He said laughing whilst nodding towards a freaking out Leanne. I couldn't help but laugh too.