Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty

I couldn’t believe out of all the wedding planners here in LA, my soon to be wife had to go and pick Alicia’s. My heart sunk as I saw the hurt look on Alicia’s face. It killed me seeing her looking so worthless when she was worth a million times more than my wife to be was.  I really wanted to tell her that I loved her and that she meant more to me than Sarah ever will. Sarah was pregnant with my child, which meant she was carrying my heir. As I am, not only the CEO of Thorne’s modelling but also I owned hotels all over the world.  To say I was a multi-millionaire would be an under statement.

Sarah was one of my many one-night stands but she had gone straight behind my back and to my father, letting him know that she was carrying my child. My father was one of those overly strict no-nonsense Catholic fathers. He hadn’t listened to my side or even asked me if I had slept with this woman. Yet he knew how girls wanted to entrap me for my money and as much as I loved him this really peed me off.  For all he knew I might not have ever set eyes on this girl in my life but he had her moved in and seen by a doctor all in a days work.

I couldn’t even look at Sarah, because the only thing I wanted to do right now was jump over Alicia’s desk and hold her. I wanted to tell her that I was falling for her, as I have no other. She had captured my heart since the first night I had been introduced to her. She had me feeling things I had never felt before. Although I had been trying to fight the new feelings I was getting every time we were close, it wasn’t working.

No other woman could come even close to what she made me feel. The worst part of all this was I had finally found the woman I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with but I had to go and muck everything up by getting Sarah pregnant.

I really wanted to beat myself up for being so careless. I remember the night I had spent with Sarah. I remember using protection but I also remember not checking it for any leaks. I know I slept around a lot that’s why I was always so careful. However, that one night I mucked up was the one night that has now ruin me ever living with the only woman that had capture my heart. Yes my heart. Although I never wanted to admit it to myself let alone anyone else, I loved Alicia and now I will never get the chance to feel that love because if I don’t marry Sarah my father is taking back all the businesses I have worked so hard in building up.

 It wasn’t the money, as that didn’t mean anything to me. I just couldn’t bear leaving my unborn child to grow up without a father. I know I was the worst player ever and I treated girls like crap but since I met Alicia she had manage to change me. I can still remember that night when I flirted across the table with a group of girls, when I took Alicia out for a meal. I will never forget the look on her face, even visioning it now still hurts me. I didn’t mean to hurt her, I swear. From the bottom of my heart I didn’t, I was just in denial of my strong feelings towards her  at the time and was trying to prove to myself that I hadn’t changed my ways of flirting but I had.

Sarah and Alicia were discussing our wedding arrangements and were asking me something but what, I didn’t have a clue. I began to stutter a little as I really hadn’t a clue as to what they had asked me but by the looks on both of their faces I could tell that they were both ready to rip my head off at any second. Leaving out a heavy sigh, they both ignored my stupid stuttering mess of a reply and carried on as if I wasn’t even here.

I couldn’t help but sit and stare at Alicia. The way she acted so professional it made me think, did she share the same feelings for me, as I held for her. On the other hand, was she just putting up a front, to show me she didn’t care? I felt as if I was going to crack up, any second. So many things were running through my head that I was ready to scream aloud. I wanted to tell Sarah I hated her and Alicia that I loved her. I was so close but just as I got up enough courage to tell them how I felt; Alicia’s receptionist was escorting Sarah and I out of Alicia’s office. I hadn’t even realised that I had stood up.

I turned back to catch one last glance of Alicia but she had already closed her door leaving nothing for me to see, only the dark wood door. Sarah tugged on my arm while screeching excitedly about the wedding.

By the time I got back to my fathers house I had had enough. I really couldn’t stand being with Sarah a second longer. Karma had really come back to bite me in the ass but not in a small lesson to be learned sort of way. Karma had stripped me of having the love I had always craved for but just could never find and now I’ve found it, it’s been brutally taken from me.  

“Timmy love aren’t you coming in?” Sarah asked all lovey-dovey making me even angrier than I already was. “No” I replied as I shut her door and sped off. I know that, that was bad of me to treat her like that, but how dare she come back after just one night and ruin my life.

‘It took two of you to make that child I thought to myself angrily. Then I drove straight over to Thomas’s house. I really needed to talk to someone and Thomas was the only person in the world I could trust.  Although I was feeling nervous, as I hadn’t told Thomas everything yet as everything had happened in the space of a couple of days. I just hope that Lisa won’t interfere because if she does I know that not only would I have lost my chance at love but I would also lose my life long best friend.

************************

OK I want you all to tell me the honest truth lol What do you think of Timmy now????

Thank you all so much for reading voting and commenting it really means the world to me x

All my love and appreciation Mel xx