Chapter ten

Chapter ten

Hearing him close his door, I didn't know what the hell to do. I was too nervous to look over at him, let alone talk to him. Doing the only thing I could think of, I just kept staring out of the windscreen hoping that the ride home would be short quick one.

As he started the car up, the sexual tension between us was becoming hotter than a raging forest fire. It was as if I could feel the sparks bouncing back and forth between our bodies. The small space between us felt as if it was closing in on us, making the little distance between us disappear. With my heart pounding so fast, I had to concentrate hard, just to breathe. Although we hadn't spoken a word, our bodies were doing more than enough talking for the both of us.

Seeing my apartment just up a head, I never felt so relieved in my life. Pulling over, I quickly jumped out shouting a quick thank you back at him while I ran as fast as my wobbly legs could take me, to my apartment. Reaching my front door, I struggled to enter the key into the lock as my hands were slightly shaking. I began panicking encase he had followed me. This only made trying to unlock my door even more complicated.

'Open you stupid door or so help me god I am going to break you down!' I mentally scolded the door.

After so many failed attempts, I finally managed to unlock my door. Slipping inside my apartment, I made sure that I quickly locked the door behind me. As soon as it was locked, I flung my back against the door and slid down to the floor with my heart still pounding so hard I thought my heart was going to explode any second. Trying to get my breathing back to normal, I wrapped my arms around my knees. Closing my eyes, I tried desperately to calm myself down but with everything I tried, I still could not rid my body and mind of that one stupid player, Timmy.

I hated the way I was acting but then again, I guess that is what Timmy does to me. He not only has me wanting to take him in every position possible but he also has me acting like some shy hormonal teenager. When I'm a twenty-six year old woman and in no-way on earth a virgin but then again, I'm not that overly experienced in the men section either as I've really only slept with three men in my life.

'Oh, what am I going to do?' I asked myself hating how I felt so weak whilst I was around him.

Wakening up the following morning, the first thing that came to mind was my lunch date with Lisa. As much as I wanted to get everything off my chest, I was dreading telling her. I knew that she was going to make such a big deal out of it. I bet she has even been thinking of us going out on double dates together. I'd even go as far as saying that she had a lot more than just a simple dates planned out for us, if you know what I mean. Taking in a deep breath, I tried to clear my mind but as always anything, I wanted, I never got.

Whilst in the shower flashbacks of Thomas slapping Timmy on his made me so mad as he was only encouraging Timmy. Damn, I bet he is even planning things out with Lisa. Oh lordy, my life is well and truly fecked! I thought to myself. With the hot water not riding my mind of that wicked sexy man, I gave up and got out of the shower.

Once dried, I quickly got dressed into a simple but dressy yellow summer dress. A dress I knew would also be perfect for my meetings I had scheduled for later in the afternoon. Pairing it off with my white high heels and a few bangles, I was good to go. My stomach was feeling sickly but I knew it was mostly just the nerves getting the better of me, so I shoved them down and made my way out of my apartment.

Sitting in the little café where Lisa and I had agreed to meet, I waited anxiously for Lisa to arrive. I thought she would've been here waiting but I guess her morning sickness must be holding her up.

Lisa arrived about five minutes later and before I could bottle out of it I started telling her everything. from the moment I met Timmy and Thomas up until when I ran into my apartment last night. The entire time all I got was squeals then more squeals she even went as far as bouncing up and down on her seat while clapping her hands. Where, I on the other hand was so close to crying my heart out. I was even ready to go as far as slapping my hand over Lisa's mouth, just to shut her up. I couldn't help thinking how she could find, all of what I just told her so exciting, while me, I'm a complete wreck.

Leaving out a heavy sigh, I looked Lisa dead in the eyes. "Lisa I can't do this. I can't handle any more heartache and I know that if I was to give in to my heart and go and do my thing with Timmy then...oh Lisa I'm so messed up." I said as I finally gave in to the tears that were desperate to get out.

I wanted Timmy so bad but I was so scared that he would break me. With how he had me feeling so hooked on him already, I knew that it wouldn't take much more until I fell head over heels for him. "Shush, Oh Alicia. Look have I ever guided you in the wrong direction before?" she asked. "No" I replied because in all honesty, Lisa has always looked out for me since the day we met. Hell, she had even told me on my own wedding day that I was making the biggest mistake of my life and look how right she was! The bloody little fecker didn't even turn up!

"Look all that I'm saying is why not give it a go, players can change you know. Look at Thomas he was a much bigger player than Timmy and now he's my man." She stated.

"I didn't think of it like that but what if he doesn't hold the same feelings for me as I do for him?" I asked. "Well for starters, if the way he was staring at you last night has anything to go by then I would say he is totally whipped on you." She laughed.

"Thanks Lisa." I thanked her because I really did feel a lot better now that it was off my chest, so to speak. However, it still didn't stop me thinking about what I was going to do.

Should I follow my desires or should I protect my heart? They where the only two questions I could ask myself and even though I knew I should go with the latter one I really didn't want too.

**********************************************

Please let me know what you think so far xx

Thanks for reading

Mel xx