Chapter thirty-one

Hey all, Gosh it seems ages since I've been on here  ha ha well 4 days anyway. I had the best weekend ever with the family and am now back but its going to take me a couple of days to catch up with myself but i couldnt go another day without giving you all another chapter :) 

I hope you all enjoy  Mel xx 

Chapter thirty-one

“There’s no need to be sorry! I’ve got no doubt that it was because of me that you had gotten yourself into such a state in the first place.” Even though it was his fault I drank that night, it wasn’t like he had held the bottle to my mouth. Leaving out a heavy sigh I lifted my head up.

“Well then the answer to your question a few moments ago is, Yes, I will wait for you but Timmy only on one condition” I told him honestly. ”Anything, I will do anything just name it. Alicia if it means being with you for the rest of my life then I will do whatever you want, to make that happen.” By the sincerity in his voice I knew he had meant every single word. I had a hard time keeping the smile from bursting across my face but I had to keep my hard face on a little longer so he knew I meant what I said.

 “You will tell me everything and you won’t keep nothing from me, I mean NOTHING. Also you will not kiss nor sleep with Sarah or even touch her for that matter and I will not sleep with you until we get all this mess cleared up.” I stared into his eyes trying to read his face but he kept it blank just as he always did.

“I promise you right now that I will not be even in the same room as Sarah. I have already moved out of my dad’s house and I’m now living in our pent house. Alicia thank you, thank you for believing in me and trusting me enough to give us a chance. I know in my heart we were meant to be together I just hope that I can clear all this mess up before you give up on me.”

He took in a deep breath as he started playing nervously with my hands.  “I know none of this is your problem but would you come with me later today to meet the private investigators that I have hired because that way you will know everything and will know that everything I have told you today is the truth.” As much as I didn’t want to get myself more involved than I already was in this mess, I knew that if I wanted Timmy then I was going to have to stand by him and help him clear himself.

“Yes I will come with you but not because I don’t believe you Timmy, because I do, but because you have asked me to.” “Alicia thank you so much and I promise you won’t regret trusting me. I love you so much.” He inched his face closer so our lips were just hovering over each other’s. “May I?” he asked nervously.

 I didn’t answer; instead I crashed my lips to his. The moment our lips connected explosions erupted, letting me know that I had made the right decision.

No matter how hard or awkward things were going to get, I knew that as long as I had Timmy by my side I would be ok, we would be ok. The only thing that I was worried about now was finding some proof before its too late and Sarah and Timmy will have to get married. However, I wasn’t going to think about that right now because right now it was just me and Timmy. All our problems will just have to wait while I devour his mouth with mine.

 “Oh I guess I came back at the wrong time.” I knew it was Rita and if it wasn’t for her giggling, I would have given her what for. “No not at all. Could we have two coffees please?” Timmy asked politely. “OF course, and I have to tell you how happy I am now that you two have cleared the air.” She said whilst winking at me.

“Rita.” I said feeling completely embarrassed. My cheeks, no doubt were burning a crimson red right now. Timmy and Rita just laughed at my embarrassment.

“I guess you two know each other then?” Timmy asked. However, before I could even open my mouth to answer him Rita cut in.

“Oh yes we do and can I just say, today I am the happiest woman  on earth because believe me when I say that you two have to be the cutesiest, most loveliest couple I have seen in a long time. Your love for each other is so clear that it could light up an entire room.” I knew I was smiling like some crazy person but her words really touched my heart. “Thank you Rita.” I thanked her.

 Gazing over at Timmy I could tell her words had touched him dearly too. “I do love her more than I have ever loved any one. There are no words to describe how much this beautiful woman means to me. All I can say is that I am the luckiest man in the world to have found my one true love.” Rita squealed and awed at Timmy’s words. where I on the other hand, felt as if all the bad that had happened to me in life was worth it because if I hadn’t been left stranded at the alter I would have never met Timmy let alone having a taste of what real love really was.

What I once thought was love, I now know it wasn’t.  Nothing can come close to the way Timmy makes me feel. All I can say is that he blows my mind away every time he kisses me; even just being with him makes me feel like I’ve drunken about a hundred coffees ha ha. The only way I can describe what Timmy does to me is it’s as if I’m on an all-time high, and then add the fireworks and an excited pumping heart and then you have it.

Timmy drove us to where we were going to meet these men he had hired. Even though he didn’t tell me he was worried I could tell he was. The entire car ride he kept rambling on about everything and anything and as stupid as he sounded right now I didn’t stop him as I knew this was his way of taking his mind off the meeting. I hope his dad isn’t behind all this and it’s just Sarah’s doing because by the way he is acting now god knows how he will cope if the man he loves and looks up to has done this to him.

As we pulled up at the side of a slip road, a car that I hadn’t even realised that was following us had pulled up behind us. “Alicia are you ready for this?” he asked as he played with my hands nervously. “The question should be are you ready for this? Timmy I am here for you. We will get through this together. I know it’s not going to be easy but I know we can do this.” He gave me such a loving smile that I couldn’t resist crashing my lips to his in a passionate reassuring kiss. I wanted him to know I was there for him.

****************************************

Isn't Rita just the funniest cutest old woman ever?

OMG Timmy really has declared his love i just hope they will get some proof before the wedding.

90% of you at the minute thinks Sarah's baby is Timmy's dad's well i guess we will find out in the next chapter lol

All my love Mel xx